Philippines Whale and Thresher Shark Dive Trip – June 2018
June 5th to 15th, 2018 -11 days/10 nights for Diver $3,650 Non Diver $2950.
This trip to the Philippines has a different taste of diving, with Two islands and Two locations.
Firstly we fly into Cebu via Manila, and transfer to Magic Island Dive Resort in the Moalboal region of the island. This area has some fantastic Wall Diving and also we will travel on one of the days to Oslob to Snorkel and Dive with Whalesharks.
The Whalesharks are a highlight of this part, the villagers have learnt that catching krill and feeding these gentle giants allows divers and snorkellers alike to get some amazing close encounters, without the need of swimming rapidly!
The other days we will get some great diving with critters that are not found in many locations of the world. Ornate Ghostpipefish, Flamboyant Cuttlefish, Anglerfish of all colours are amongst some of their diversity. Unlike the neighbouring area of Dumeguete, this area has great wall dives.
Secondly we travel up the coast to a small island on the northern end of Cebu, Malapascua, staying 4 nights at Buena Vida Beach Resort and Spa and spend 3 days diving, including early morning dives in search of the Thresher Sharks! There is the oportunity to do other great dives during the day or sit back and relax.
Also included in this package is a day trip to Kalanggaman Island on our day off diving before we fly home.
Philippines Whaleshark and Thresher shark 2018 Trip includes:
- Return Airfares ex Sydney to Cebu via Manila flying with Philippine Airlines
- Australian Departure taxes
- Return Airport transfers in Cebu
- 6 nights Twin share accommodation in the Superior cottages at Magic Island Dive Resort including Breakfast and Dinner daily
- 4 days diving at Moalboal area with Magic Island Resort including tanks, weights and dive guide services. Plus 1 day dive and snorkel with Whalesharks at Oslob, including lunch.
- Return road and boat transfers to Malapascua
- 4 Nights Twin share accommodation at Buena Vida Beach Resort including Breakfast daily.
- 6 Boat Dives at Malapascua including tanks, weights and dive guide services.
- 1 day trip to Kalanggaman Island (weather permitting)
Price does not include insurance, personal spending money, some meals an excess luggage fees.