FIJI Shark Dive Trip, Beqa Lagoon June 2019
7 Days-6 Nights, 10 Dives and flights ex Brisbane $3,195 inc meals!
Non Diver Price is $2395
Diver Price Includes:
- Return Flights on Virgin Airlines ex Brisbane to Nadi, Fiji
- Return road and boat transfers ex Nadi airport to Beqa lagoon Resort
- 6 nights Twin Share in Garden or Lagoon bure accommodation at Beqa Lagoon Resort
- 10 Boat Dives (6 shark and 4 reef dives) plus unlimited house reef dives.
- Use of tanks, weights and dive guide services.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily.
Price does not include:
- Travel Insurance and personal spending money
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
Note Prices are subject to change without notice. to secure a booking, a completed booking form and $900 deposit is required.
Beqa Island Resort is an Island Paradise
A short boat trip from the mainland, Beqa Island Resort is the idealistic Tropical beach resort. Nestled amongst palm trees with white sand beaches and Bures in beautiful gardens, and it is what tropical holidays are made of. Twin Share, air conditioned Bures with either garden or beachfront views. A great location for non-divers to join you too.
Included in the package is 10 Boat dives and unlimited shore dives on the house reef are available (not on day of arrival or departure). The trip also has all meals included, when you add it up, this trip has great value for money.
Check out the Beqa Lagoon Resort on this link
Tiger Sharks are seen on most dives!
Beqa Lagoon Resort have a unique Shark feed with Tiger Sharks seen on most dives, in fact it’s usually not a matter of seeing a Tiger Shark, it is a matter of how many Tiger Sharks you see on a Single Dive! The trip includes 6 shark dives, which is more than enough to get your fix on these action packed dives, and along with that is 4 Coral Reef dives in areas where they have amazing Soft and Hard Corals and their associated fish life from Clownfish to Groupers.
To book this trip, which will be a very popular, email us or drop in and see our staff at Jetty Dive. If you are keen, a deposit of $900 is required to secure your booking.
To get details of this trip in a print version, JPG format, click here