PADI Explorer Rebreather Diver
Padi Hollis Explorer Rebreather Diver Course – Open up a quiet Adventure
Look at what the PADI Explorer Rebreather Diver course offers:
- Hollis Explorer Rebreather diving is quietly amazing, with minimal bubbles.
- Experience the close-up effect of fishlife without scaring them!
- Hollis Explorer Rebreather diving allows increased bottom time, even if you usually breathe a lot.
- The Hollis Explorer Rebreather course provides redundant gas supply training.
- Gives you the ability to photograph or video without bubbles disturbing the wildlife.
- Hollis Explorer Rebreather gives you reduced gas useage, regardless of depth, allowing for longer dives.
- Learn to assemble and prepare the Hollis Explorer using correct pre-dive methods.
- Understand the principle of rebreathers and learn the procedures for safe diving.The Hollis Explorer Rebreather course takes you to a different world that is quiet and bubble-less. You will be amazed how easy it is to use!
PADI Explorer Rebreather Diver Course content
You learn about PADI Rebreather and Advanced Rebreather principles as well as:
- Set-up and configeration of the Hollis Explorer Rebreather equipment.
- Conduct air management “bailout” procedures.
- Develop correct Rebreather use in open water.
- Practice emergency procedures and SMB deployment.
- You practice these on four boat dives at the Solitary Islands.
- COUNTS TOWARDS YOUR MASTER SCUBA DIVER RATING.
When can I Start?
Courses are run on specific demand with prior arrangement.
Bookings are Essential.
PADI Explorer Rebreather Diver Course – $ 1495
What’s Included in the course?
- One on One Rebreather training!.
- Firstly we have Explorer Rebreather training dive in pool or confined water.
- Then Four Dives at the Solitary Islands Marine Park aboard our Dive Boat.
- Hollis Explorer Rebreather Sofnolime and Nitrox during course.
- All Knowledge Development and Equipment Set-up Workshop.
- PADI Gold Explorer Rebreather Diver Certification Card.
- Rebreather and Dive Equipment Hire is NOT included – $260; if required.
- A considerable reduction in course price will be made if purchasing a Hollis Explorer Rebreather for the course.
No dive medical is required, medical fitness is required. A minimum certification of PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver or Equivalent is required to commence this course. The dive depth will be based on your current Qualification level. Open Water to 18 metres and Advanced Open Water to 30 metres. The Hollis Explorer Rebreather is a recreational Rebreather designed to operate to a maximum of 40 metres.