President Coolidge Wreck trip, Vanuatu
2nd – 8th May 2017
7 Days/6 Nights, 8 Dives including flights ex Brisbane .
- Return Flights from Brisbane direct to Santo, Vanuatu flying with Air Vanuatu.
- 6 Nights twin share Standard Bungalow accommodation at Coral Quays Fish and Dive Resort.
- Continental breakfast daily at Coral Quays.
- 8 Shore Dives on the SS President Coolidge and Million Dollar Point.(boat dives extra).
- Use of Tanks and weights, and Dive Guide services.
- Return Airport transfers at Santo.
- Australian Departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
Price does not include:
- Travel Insurance meals other than specified and personal spending money.
- Any excess luggage surcharges.
Booking Requirements: To secure your place for this trip, complete a online booking form and a $500 non-refundable deposit is required.
Booking Conditions apply: Prices subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes. Airfares are based on group airfares. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website.
SS President Coolidge: the world’s largest accessible Wreck
Espiritu Santo is the Mecca of Wreck diving in the South Pacific. It is the final resting place of the 198 metre long, 22,000 ton luxury liner turned troopship, the “SS President Coolidge”. Complete with munitions, military supplies and personal belongings it is one of the largest and most accessible ship wrecks in the world.
Only a short distance from the waters edge lies the SS President Coolidge, the front of the boat starts at 18 metres deep and the stern lies in 60 metres of water. With such a huge wreck, there is multiple dives to do, starting with relics in the huge Cargo holds at the front and by the end of the trip, diving to 39 metres to visit the iconic “Lady and Unicorn” porcelain wall hanging. Also for the adventurous is the Engine Room and Swimming Pool at depths in excess of 40 Metres.
Along with the Coolidge, is the dive at “Million Dollar Point”. It is a dump site for all the machinery of WWII. Bulldozers and Graders, small shipwrecks and vehicles lie scattered along this dive.
8 Dives included
The trip includes 4 days of diving. Coral Quays has a Dive facility along with shore access to the Coolidge and staff that will lead you on your dives.
To View a Coolidge Wreck Trip Flyer Click Here