Aeris AT600 Ion Regulator
The Aeris AT600 Ion Regulator, designed with a pneumatically balanced demand valve and highly responsive design, allows the ION regulator to provide a high volume of airflow with even the slightest inhalation effort, making it seem nearly effortless to breathe at any depth. All in a second stage barely wider than the mouthpiece and connected by a swivel to make it comfortable in the mouth. The Ion Regulator means business as it comes equipped for any type of dive conditions, cold or warm.
The compact Aeris AT600 Ion Regulator has been reduced in weight by removing the swivel and by adding our ultra-flexible braided MaxFlex hose. Paired with the ultra-compact AT600; a brand new over-balanced diaphragm first stage weighing in at just 1.5 lbs.
- The Aeris AT600 Ion Regulator is designed with a pneumatically balanced second stage with virtually no breathing effort.
- The Ion Regulator patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive.
- Adjustable venturi switch for dive/pre-dive adjustment.
- The Aeris AT600 Ion Regulator comes standard with a Maxflex hose for increased comfort and reduced jaw fatigue.
- The Aeris AT600 Ion Regulator is Nitrox compatible to 40%.
- Patented orthodontic mouthpiece with high density bite tabs.
- Rugged, lightweight 5.4 ounce second stage with extremely small 2.3” wide outer ring.
- High performance over-balanced diaphragm first stage with an optional environmental seal.
- The Ion Regulator has 4 LP ports, 1 HP ports for maximum hose placement.
- Available with swivel connection and environmental protection kit.
“The ION feels light in the mouth due to its small size and ABS/Polycarbonate composite construction, plus it’s a great breather, as evidenced by perfect scores on the ANSTI breathing machine.”
— Scuba Diving Magazine’s 2008 Scuba Lab Review
Need an alternate air source to complete the package? Check out the Oceanic Second Air alternate air source.