Aqualung CORE regulator
The Aqualung CORE regulator has amazing breathing performance. It is rated as “superior” on the ANSTI breathing machine, this, coupled with its generous features, at an attractive mid-range price, provides the best value of any regulator offered today. The CORE comes standard with Aqua Lung’s unique, patented, auto-closure device (ACD) which seals water out.
The Aqualung CORE regulator features:
- The Auto Closure Device (ACD) – keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the CORE is removed from the cylinder valve.
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away.
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen.
- The Aqualung CORE regulator has a balanced diaphragm first stage which provides superior, consistent performance.
- The Aqualung CORE regulator has a pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- It is currently only available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max).
- The T-shape design of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 Medium Pressure ports and 2 High Pressure ports. The 2 High Pressure ports allows for both a standard gauge and Computer wireless transmitter to be connected.
- The Aqualung CORE regulator uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing. Across the world, Top Dive Centres use Aqualung for their rugged use and easy to service regulators.
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted free-flow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth.
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- Aqualung CORE regulator is compatible with Enriched Air Nitrox up to 40 percent, new, out of the box.
- It comes equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp.
Along with the Core Octopus Regulator, this package is a top performance regulator with excellent value.