Aqualung i200 Dive Computer.
The Aqualung i200 Dive Computer is an intuitive, sporty computer with easy versatility in all of it’s modes.
Having a clean and easy to read design, you’ll find yourself wearing the Aqualung i200 Dive Computer as an everyday sports watch that is ready to dive when you are. With 4 operating modes, the ability to easily switch between 2 Nitrox mixes, as well as no restriction switching between Free & Dive, it adapts to your choice of dive.
Features of the Aqualung i200 Dive Computer.
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive modes (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free).
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention. Uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and drugstores. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes. We can provide battery changes at our Dive Centre if you feel you need help.
- High visibility LED alarm light. For additional diving safety.
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction.
- You can use it as an everyday watch when you are not diving too. The i200 is not heavy or too bulky, something you would find comfortable and smart to wear all day.
Aqualung i200 Dive Computer other Main Features.
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time).
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer.
- History Mode records last 24 dives.
- User updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable).
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at ediverlog.com.
Optional extras for the Aqualung i200 Dive Computer.
- Download cable to allow you to connect to your PC or Mac..
Included in the Box of the i200 Dive Computer.
- Digital Instruction Manual.
- Safety Reference info.
- DiverLog brochure.
- Quick Reference card.
- Lens Protector.
- Battery Compartment Opening tool.
Check out this video of Aqualung’s new i200 Dive Computer.
The i200 has a 5 Year Warranty! Within Australia, the warranty is extended to 5 years if bought from us. We are an authorised Australian Distributor of Aqualung, and are proud to use the products we sell in our fully featured Dive Centre. This Includes servicing the products we sell.