Aqualung Instructor Scuba Package…. What’s in the package?
The Aqualung Instructor Scuba Package includes some of Aqualung’s best gear!
Aqualung Legend LX Regulator
If you want the same high performance features and ease of breathing as the Aqualung Legend LUX but without the pink gold finish, you will find it with the Aqualung Legend LX. Like the Aqualung Legend LUX, the Aqualung Legend LX features the Master Breathing System (MBS). A fitting regulator for the Aqualung Instructor Scuba Package.
Aqualung Legend LX First Stage details:
- The Auto Closure Device (ACD) keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- The Aqualung Legend LX Regulator has a unique over-balanced, diaphragm design which results in superior performance at depth
- The Aqualung Legend LX regulator has 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports which are angled for optimum hose routing
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
- The Aqualung Legend LX regulator is compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
Aqualung Legend LX Second Stage details:
- The Aqualung Legend LX Regulator has a Master Breathing System (MBS) – The MBS is a new, simple and effective way to adjust the breathing performance of your Legend LUX. The MBS controls two functions at one time. It controls the direction of air, which alters the venturi effect, as well as changes the opening effort. One control – two functions, it doesn’t get easier.
- The Aqualung Legend LX regulator has a pneumatically-balanced second stage which results in smooth, easy breathing
- The Comfobite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- Aqualung Legend LX Regulator as a heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort
- Attached to a 29” braided Aqua Flex hose. These hoses are lightweight and extremely pliable which eliminates any tugging on the mouthpiece
Check out the Aqualung Legend LX regulator video
Add to your list the Aqualung Legend Octopus
Ladies! check out the Aqualung Twilight range for Ladies
Aqualung Legend Octopus Regulator
- High-visibility yellow purge cover and accent pieces
- 39” high-visibility yellow, Aqua Flex hose
- Pneumatically-balanced to be ideally suited for a Legend over-balanced first stage
- The venturi lever prevents unwanted free-flow when not in use
- Excellent cold water performance due to highly efficient heat ex changer surrounding the valve
Aqualung Axiom i3 BCD
The Aqualung Axiom i3 BCD is a feature-rich, jacket style BC that incorporates Aqua Lung’s patented i3 inflation / deflation system. Its amazing comfort and stability come from the integrated Wrapture™ Harness System. The Aqualung Axiom i3 BCD is made from durable, fade-resistant materials and comes in a black/navy blue/gray color combination. Integrated weights are held securely in place with SureLock II mechanical weight system and the cylinder is secured with the GripLock™ tank band.
Aqualung Axiom i3 BCD features:
- The Aqualung Axiom i3 BCD is fitted with the Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.) – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed comfort and stability. Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the ability to stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical
- i3 Control System (patented) – provides easy, one-touch control for inflation and deflation. Eliminates the traditional inflator that dangles at the end of a corrugated hose. i3 is simple and intuitive – just lift up on the lever to inflate and push down on the same lever to dump air. What’s more, when you push the lever down, all the dumps, upper and lower, open at the same time!
- The Aqualung Axiom i3 BCD has the SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle
- The GripLock™ Tank Band is a strong, secure way to attach the cylinder to the BC. Gone are the days of complicated web weaving through multi-slot buckles. Predetermined détente settings make set-up simple. No adjustments are necessary when switching cylinders of the same diameter. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about pinching your fingers with GripLock’s innovative finger saver feature (pat. pend.)
- The Aqualung Axiom i3 BCD has a pull down oral inflator which is easy to deploy, use and stow.
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.
- The Aqualung Axiom i3 BCD has an adjustable chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system. This not only ensures a good fit but also keeps strap from running across top of a drysuit valve.
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe.
- Pocket within a pocket – A small security pocket is found on the flap of a larger drop-down pocket
- The Aqualung Axiom i3 BCD has knife attachment points which are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife.
- The Aqualung Axiom i3 BCD features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 2 plastic D-rings for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option.
- The Aqualung Axiom i3 BCD has a rolled neck collar for comfort
Only the best available BCD for the Aqualung Instructor Scuba Package!
Refer to this Aqualung Sizing Chart to find out which size fits you!
Aqualung Pressure Gauge
The Aqualung Pressure Gauge delivers both remaining air pressure and temperature in one easy-to-read display.
- The Aqua Lung Pressure Gauges Easy-to-read scale up to 5,000 PSI / 350 bar rated.
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light.
- The Aqua Lung Pressure Gauge has Integrated temperature scale.
- The Aqua Lung Pressure Gauge is Nitrox compatible up to 50%.
- Shock resistant Bourdon tube.
- One way safety valve.
- The Aqua Lung Pressure Gauge has a Hose length of 36”/ 91.44cm.
The Aqualung Pressure gauge scale of measurement is standard in Bar in Australia.