Aqualung Legend LX Anniversary Edition Regulator
The Aqualung Legend LX Anniversary Edition Regulator is a very limited edition regulator with a unique Blue coloured purge cover and additional information and book from Aqualung about the history of the US Divers and Aqualung company.
Aqualung Legend LX Anniversary Edition Regulator First Stage details:
- Available in Yoke format only.
- The Aqualung Legend LX Anniversary Edition Regulator has an Auto Closure Device system, (ACD). This keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve.
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away.
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen.
- The Aqualung Legend LX Anniversary Edition Regulator has a unique over-balanced, diaphragm design which results in superior performance at depth.
- The first stage has 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports which are angled for optimum hose routing.
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out.
- The Aqualung Legend LX Anniversary Edition regulator is compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box.
Aqualung Legend LX Anniversary Edition Second Stage details:
- The Aqualung Legend LX Anniversary Edition Regulator has a Master Breathing System (MBS). The MBS is a new, simple and effective way to adjust the breathing performance of your Legend LUX. The MBS controls two functions at one time. It controls the direction of air, which alters the venturi effect, as well as changes the opening effort. One control – two functions, it doesn’t get easier.
- The Aqualung Legend LX Anniversary Edition regulator has a pneumatically-balanced second stage which results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The Comfobite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- Aqualung Legend LX Anniversary Edition Regulator as a heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort.
- Attached to a 29” braided Aqua Flex hose. These hoses are lightweight and extremely pliable which eliminates any tugging on the mouthpiece.
Aqualung Legend Octopus Regulator
- High-visibility yellow purge cover and accent pieces.
- 39” high-visibility yellow, Aqua Flex hose.
- Pneumatically-balanced to be ideally suited for a Legend over-balanced first stage.
- The venturi lever prevents unwanted free-flow when not in use.
- Excellent cold water performance due to highly efficient heat ex changer surrounding the valve.
Check out the Aqualung Legend LUX Regulator