Aqualung Titan Scuba Package
The Aqualung Titan Scuba Package has all the hardware you need to get in the water, this package has been designed and put together personally by the Jetty Dive Centre team and is by far the simplest, easiest and cheapest package we have to offer. The Aqualung Titan Scuba Package is built tough to withstand the harshest conditions
- Titan First and Second Stage Regulator
- Calyspo Octopus Regulator
- Wave Buoyancy Compensator
- Apeks SPG and Depth combo
- Optional Zoop Computer/ Apeks SPG upgrade
- Uses a balanced-diaphragm mechanism resulting in ease-of-breathing and consistent performance while environmentally protecting the internal parts
- Features 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports
- The unique, forged body of the first stage uses less brass making it more compact and lighter weight
- The outer skin provides impact protection as well as a cosmetic flair
- Uses a conical filter for better filtration
- Accepts an optional ACD (auto-closure device) system
- Improved yoke screw eliminates trapped water
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Mid-size, high performance demand valve second stage
- Easy-to-grip venturi knob stops unwanted freeflow when the regulator is out of your mouth
- Comes with Aqua Lung’s Comfobite™ mouthpiece which reduces jaw fatigue
- A grid built into the exhaust tee creates finer exhaust bubbles for less noise and more stability
- Easy purge front cover
- A reinforced polycarbonate material makes this second stage stronger than its predecessor
- The side openings on the front cover prevent freeflow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
- Mid-size, high performance octopus to compliment the Titan and Calypso regulators
- High visibility 39”yellow hose and high visibility yellow cover makes it easy to locate in an emergency
- The venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow when not in use
- Easy purge front cover
- Made from tough, fade-resistant 1000D Armorshield® Cordura™
- Accepts an optional SureLock II weight system and extra cost of $120.00. The SureLock II mechanical weight release system (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle
- The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes
- Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets are found on either side
- Features 2 stainless steel flat D-rings for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump with hi-viz orange pull bob is easy to locate and use.
- Lower rear dump with hi-viz orange pull bob is useful for horizontal or head down orientation
- The exterior is fade resistant and abrasion resistant
The 2-gauge console combines a submersible pressure (contents) gauge and a depth gauge housed in a specially designed case. The unit is completed with a high pressure hose.
The console clearly displays your pressure and depth readings for easy viewing under water and the dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions.
The console showing is in Imperial readings we sell ours in Metric readings
Zoop Wrist Computer, SureLock II weight system & Apeks SPG Upgrade
There is a option to purchase a Zoop Computer , SureLock II weight system & Apeks SPG as an upgrade to the Aqualung Titan Scuba Package for a small cost, The Zoop computer has a very large display so you can see your depth and NDL easily. The Zoop Computer is also Nitrox compatible.
The Apeks SPG is a simple compact unit, it is easy to read and lightweight. The Apeks SPG is small and can store away in the back of the BCD pocket
The SureLock II weight system eliminates the need for a weight belt completely!!! the easily clip into the BCD and have a velcro to hold the pockets in place. Be the most comfortable you have ever been while diving.