Aqualung Travel Scuba Package
This ultimate Aqualung Travel Scuba Package has everything you need for the most light weight travel setup on the market.
There is a maximum of only 3 hoses coming from the Aqualung Mikron Regulator first stage due to the wrist computer, wireless transmitter and Air Source Regulator. (2 if you use wireless transmitter for Air Pressure and remove the gauge)
If you travel a lot or even if you want something simple and easy than this Aqualung Travel Scuba Package is all yours!!
Included in this Travel Package is:
- Aqualung Outlaw BCD.
- Aqualung Mikron Regulator.
- Aqualung Airsource 4 Regulator.
- Apeks SPG.
- Optional Suunto D4i Computer and/or Transmitter upgrade.
For the colour of the Regulator please write in the notes when you place the order 🙂
Aqualung Outlaw BCD.
We broke all the rules with the creation of the Outlaw. Designed for the expert diver who appreciates a minimalistic approach to diving, the Outlaw goes back to diving freedom with no pockets, no steel D-rings and a simple backpack. Its unique modular connector system provides the quickest and easiest way to customize for your most comfortable fit, creating up to 27 different size configurationsBack inflation BCD with an interchangeable bladder available in 5L/12lbs & 11L/25 lbs lift capacities.
- The most pure way to dive – just a simple backpack, no pockets or steel D-rings.
- ModLock™ connectors— easy-to-disconnect and reattach shoulders and waists and has an overall weight less than 1.8kg/4lbs.
- Interchangeable shoulder and waist strap components:
- Create 27 possible sizes for the perfect fit for every diver.
- Webbed daisy chain, often found on military gear, provides multiple attachment points for your accessories
- Standard carabineer that can be mounted on either right or left shoulder strap.
- GripLock™ tank band – patent pending finger-saver feature and macro presets create an easy and safe solution for securing and detaching a cylinder to a BC.
- A bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation keeping the unit streamlined and reducing drag.
- Chest strap for personalized comfort.
- Features 4 soft webbed D-rings for streamlined accessory attachment.
- Lower right pull dump.
- Optional extras:
- SureLock II™ Weight System (patented) – allows you to easily insert the weight pouch and an audible “click” lets you know the weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the weights can be released with a firm pull of the handle.
- Trim pockets (2.25kg/5lbs).
Aqualung Mikron Regulator.
The Mikron is the smallest and lightest weight regulator in the Aqua Lung line this makes the Aqualung Travel Scuba Package the best yet. Weighing in at just 31 oz. (yoke style only), this regulator is perfect for the travelling diver
- Compact dimensions and low weight blend comfort with a unique diving experience.
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that sports 2 HP ports (7/16) and 4 MP ports (3/8).
- The reduced size and weight makes the Mikron the ideal choice for travelers and young adults.
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports.
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing.
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box.
- Comes in the colours Pink/Black or Blue/Black.
Aqualung Airsource 4 Inflator
The Airsource combines a high-performance second stage with a power inflator. By eliminating the need for a traditional octopus, the diver can streamline his entire system.
- The second stage valve is pneumatically balanced resulting in unparalleled performance and consistent breathing from start of dive to end. Ideal for use with over-balanced first stages.
- “Trim Grip” in the middle of the corrugated hose allows diver to dump air from BC during ascent without removing the Airsource from the mouth.
- Using a clever bayonet mount, the Airsource quickly and easily separates from the BC at the “Trim Grip”. This allows the Airsource to remain with the diver’s complete regulator for packing and traveling.
- Soft-touch purge cover is located on the bottom so it won’t be inadvertently activated in strong currents.
- Low-profile, rapid-exhaust valve is activated by pulling on the “Trim Grip” or the lower unit.
- Corrugated hose has clips and recessed areas to accommodate the Medium Pressure hose.
Apeks SPG is a 360 bar SPG includes HP hose and boot. The Apeks SPG is an ideal backup for air integrated computers.
- Pictures Apeks SPG with HP hose and Boot shown in PSI, only available in BAR.
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass.
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate).
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage.
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
Optional D4i Wrist Computer and/or Transmitter Upgrade.
The Suunto D4i Dive Computer not only serves as a functional diving watch but also as a total timepiece. With the Suunto D4i dual time calendar, date, daily alarm and stopwatch the Suunto D4i doesn’t need to be taken off when the dive is over.
- The Suunto D4i has Continuous Decompression.
- The Suunto D4i is PC Downloadable.
- D4i Log Book Memory stores 30 hours of dives.
- The Suunto D4i uses the RGBM algorithm.
- The Suunto D4i is Nitrox Compatible.
- The Suunto D4i has maximum Depth Alarm / Bottom Time Alarm.
- The Suunto D4i Dive and Freediving Computer has multiple Operating Modes including Freediving.
- The Suunto D4i allows you to download your dive logs for advanced analysis using Suunto DM5.
All of this would complete your Aqualung Travel Scuba package.