Cressi Newton Titanium Dive Computer
Completely modular, the Cressi Newton Titanium Dive Computer is an extremely rugged and reliable computer with a watch-like appearance. It is an elegant and versatile watch design. Hidden beneath its modern and attractive watch is a complete diving computer that stands out for its versatility. Suitable for the advanced or technical diver, but surprisingly simple for the average diver due to its clear and simple presentation of information.Stainless steel anti-shock ABS case.
The Cressi Newton Titanium Dive Computer has a lightweight construction resistant to impact and wear. The Cressi Newton Titanium Dive Computer has a Super flat profile (maximum height 14 mm) with a completely rounded, hydrodynamic design that prevents potential snagging. Even the wristband anchor maintains the low profile of the case. The case has a spot-on design combining stainless steel with durable technopolymers. The four buttons are low-profile with minimized clearance to ensure that the o-ring seal is watertight during perpendicular use and to prevent small particles or grains of sand from entering that could impact performance.
Back-lit display activated by button or when alarm sounds. Menus and navigation system identical to the rest of the Cressi diving computers, with ease of reading, access to information and model parameter modification. Easy configuration, navigation through the various menus and access to a large amount of information displayed intuitively. Complete Nitrox management with the ability to use two different EAN mixes during the same dive. Air, Nitrox and Gauge Modes. Reset option available through the menu. This eliminates the residual nitrogen so that different users may make consecutive dives. The algorithm incorporates RGBM and Deep Stop (optional). Extended battery life through a combination of systems: battery saver mode when the computer is not used with automatic power-on, low-consumption processor and CR2430 battery.
DIVE MODE (“DIVE”):
- Versatile Air/Nitrox ranging 21%-50% O2 with 1% increments
- Two interchangeable mixes while diving
- Modified 9-tissue Haldane Algorithm
- RGBM + Deep Stop (optional)
- Algorithm customizable on 3 levels (Safety factor: SF0, SF1, SF2)
- Allows successive dives with different mixes (indispensable for reprogramming a mix when using Nitrox)
- PLAN Mode (diving planning)
- Adjustable PO2 of 1.0-1.6
- Independent logbook by mode: 75 dives or 60 diving hours with 16 pieces of information about each dive
- Profile Mode: Minute by minute on-screen profile of all dives logged in the logbook
- Variable ascent rate with visual indicator and visual and acoustic alarms
- Preset altitude
- Acoustic and visual alarms with screen lighting: PO2, CNS, ascent rate, DECO, DECO bypass, maximum depth exceeded (optional)
- Calibrated in salt water for maximum precision
- NO DEC TIME and DEC TIME with three digits
- Optional decompression safety stop (“Stop”) in case of no-stop dives
- Approximate 3-year battery life (50 dives per year)
- Temperature, instant PO2, time and mix used are visible under water at the push of a button
- Back-lit screen (one press, 5 seconds)
- Reset option on the menu. Eliminates the residual nitrogen memory for rental or instructional use in dive centers
GAUGE MODE (“GAUGE”):
- Designed to provide precise basic diving parameters with calculated decompression tables
- Gauge calibrated in salt water (maximum precision)
- Current depth reading, maximum depth, dive time and temperature
- Logbook separate from the dives in “Gauge” mode
Cressi now have a cheaper Wrist Watch option with the Cressi Goa dive computer too!