Fourth Element Wetsuit-Helios 7mm
Fourth Element Wetsuit-Helios 7mm thickness has been engineered for beginner divers. The Helios 7mm offers maximum warmth, comfort yet robust design for hard wearing. Recommended for prolonged dives in temperatures of 19C or colder, designed to offer a warmer dive experience in colder waters.
Fourth Element Wetsuit-Helios 7mm Features:
- The Helios 7mm wesuit has advanced neoprene stretch for Optimum Fit.
- The advanced neoprene is designed for Rapid Donning and Doffing.
- The double smooth skin zip barrier, glide skin on wrists and inner collar minimises water ingress and flush through for a warmer experience.
- Also internal PU seals at ankle, anti-slip carbonite print on wrists and hard wearing thermal lining for the beginner diver.
- Male and Female sizes available. Also, an addition of colour and an arrangement of short and tall models.
Jetty Dive Staff Test Report:
We have these suits and dive in them regularly. This model is designed for dive schools, more so, the beginner. Easy to get in and out of, and keeps you nice and warm, even on our coldest of days. A long lasting wetsuit we can guarantee!
We are proud to sell Fourth Element Ocean Positive clothing.
Ocean Positive is made using recycled nylon from “Ghost” fishing nets, abandoned by fishing vessels after snagging on reefs and wrecks. These “Ghost Nets” continue to fish, often ensnaring marine life and posing a hazard to divers. The Ghost Fishing Project enlists teams of divers to remove these nets and bring them to the surface, where they are recycled.
Ocean Positive uses finest quality Lycra® fabric made with these recycled nylon yarns to turn the traditional product development model of “Cradle to Grave” on its head, as we create a line of swimwear from marine waste.
Ocean Positive takes dangerous fishing gear, sourced by divers, and makes a practical product line, designed by divers, to be comfortable under a wetsuit.
We meet divers from all over the world who are passionate about the health of the oceans. This is a product designed for them: one which is genuinely good for our environment and helps to clean up our seas.