Fourth Element Wetsuit-Thermocline Short Sleeved Top
Fourth Element Wetsuit-Thermocline Short Sleeved Top is a neutrally buoyant breathable system. The Thermocline neutrally buoyant system has evolutionary thermal protection, designed to maximize performance and also maintain comfort. The advanced materials also provide a solution to those that suffer from neoprene allergies by reducing contact between the skin and suit. perfect for tropical diving.
Fourth Element Wetsuit-Thermocline Short Sleeved Top Features:
- The Thermocline Short Sleeved Top is neutrally buoyant yet lightweight.
- The suit offers a breathable and waterproof membrane layer, bonded to nylon and fleece to form a protective barrier..
- Thermocline also uses a hydrophilic inner fleece which traps water next to your skin to keep you warm. Equivalent to a 2mm neoprene.
- Wind proof, waterproof, and machine washable.
- Male and Female sizes available. Also, an addition of color and an arrangement of short and tall models.
Jetty Dive Staff Test Report:
We have these suits and dive in them regularly. The thermocline designed is ideal for those tropical trips away, or for extra warmth under your wetsuit. Easy to get in and out of, keeps you nice and warm, breathable, neutrally buoyant yet lightweight for travel. Trying one on makes you fall in love with them!
We are proud to sell Fourth Element Ocean Positive clothing.
Ocean Positive is made using recycled nylon from “Ghost” fishing nets, abandoned by fishing vessels after snagging on reefs and wrecks. These “Ghost Nets” continue to fish, often ensnaring marine life and posing a hazard to divers. The Ghost Fishing Project enlists teams of divers to remove these nets and bring them to the surface, where they are recycled.
Ocean Positive uses finest quality Lycra® fabric made with these recycled nylon yarns to turn the traditional product development model of “Cradle to Grave” on its head, as we create a line of swimwear from marine waste.
Ocean Positive takes dangerous fishing gear, sourced by divers, and makes a practical product line, designed by divers, to be comfortable under a wetsuit.
We meet divers from all over the world who are passionate about the health of the oceans. This is a product designed for them: one which is genuinely good for our environment and helps to clean up our seas.