Fourth Element Wetsuit-Xenos 3mm
Fourth Element Wetsuit-Xenos 3mm thickness has advanced features. The Xenos wetsuit line has been developed for the discerning diver who needs an easy-to-don wetsuit that performs well and looks great, with an addition of colour and the use of stretch neoprene. Recommended for water temperatures of 23C (73F) and warmer, though with its enhanced thermal lining, divers can take it into much cooler waters. To get more out of the Xenos suit, combine it with a thermoline vest and/or shorts and hood.
Fourth Element Wetsuit-Xenos 3mm Features:
- The Xenos 3mm wesuit has advanced neoprene stretch for Optimum Fit.
- The advanced neoprene is designed for Rapid Donning and Doffing.
- The doubled glued watertight Blindstitched Seams and glideskin neck seals help minimize water entry, keeping you nice and warm.
- Also with Hydrolock wrist seals, internal ankle seals, thermoflex linning and thermocore chest panel to minimize water ingress.
- Male and Female sizes available. Also, an addition of colour and an arrangement of short and tall models.
Jetty Dive Staff Test Report:
We have these suits and dive in them regularly. This model is a step down from the Proteus ll but has all the comforts to think otherwise. This suit is ideal for tropical diving, our ‘go to’ suit for our trips away!. Recommended for temperatures of 23c and above. Trying one on makes you fall in love with them!
We are proud to sell Fourth Element Ocean Positive clothing.
Ocean Positive is made using recycled nylon from “Ghost” fishing nets, abandoned by fishing vessels after snagging on reefs and wrecks. These “Ghost Nets” continue to fish, often ensnaring marine life and posing a hazard to divers. The Ghost Fishing Project enlists teams of divers to remove these nets and bring them to the surface, where they are recycled.
Ocean Positive uses finest quality Lycra® fabric made with these recycled nylon yarns to turn the traditional product development model of “Cradle to Grave” on its head, as we create a line of swimwear from marine waste.
Ocean Positive takes dangerous fishing gear, sourced by divers, and makes a practical product line, designed by divers, to be comfortable under a wetsuit.
We meet divers from all over the world who are passionate about the health of the oceans. This is a product designed for them: one which is genuinely good for our environment and helps to clean up our seas.