Hollis F2 Fins
Increase your power to weight ratio with the Hollis F2 fins. If you are a traveling diver, looking to reduce weight or just favor a lightweight fin, look no further. The patented Hollis F2 fin is designed to add blade surface on both the downstroke and upstroke to increase your efficiency with any type of kick. The Hollis F2 fin is injection molded using monoprene and uses a shorter blade design which packs easy and improves agility in tight areas. Standard with adjustable stainless steel spring straps.
- High grade, heavy duty monoprene construction.
- The Hollis F2 fins have angled strap mounts for comfort and a better transition of power.
- Spring heel straps w/ easy-grip heel tab.
- Multiple strap mounting positions for a fine tuned fit.
- Vented blade to reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade.
- The Hollis F2 fins have a generous foot pocket with 3 sizes – Small, Regular and XL.
Check out the Hollis F2 fin’s bigger brother, the Hollis F1 Fin