Hollis HD200 BCD Comfort and Tech in one.
The Hollis HD200 BCD is fitted with a combination of Tech/Rec features and updates for 2014 that provide ultimate comfort and function.
The Heavy duty construction and innovative design make the Hollis HD200 BCD the best in class.
The Hollis HD200 Heavy Duty BCD is built to suit recreational diving and then kit up for more technical dives. Built in features allow for Tech additions and still be streamlined.
Hollis HD200 features:
- The Hollis HD200 Heavy Duty BCD has a 35 lbs bladder in Small & Medium sizes / 45 lbs bladder in Large & XL sizes.
- 1000 denier CorduraTM with lamination outer shell & 15mm urethane internal bladder.
- Contoured, lightweight backpack with back pad, lumbar support, and a rolled neoprene comfort neck.
- 10 lb (4.5 kg) interchangeable quick release weight pockets with new pinch and pull buckle.
- 5 lb (2.27 kg) non-dumpable rear weight pockets.
- System weight: 9.4 lbs (4.3 kg).
- Traditional 2″ waist strap with Stainless buckle.
- 2″ Nylon Crotch strap with an easy quick release buckle and 2″ SS D-ring.
- New comfort folded backpad.
- New 10 lb pinch and pull weight pockets.
- Oval corrugated hose.
- 2 shoulder stainless steel bent D-rings, 2 lower hip D-rings, and 4 rear stainless steel D-rings (for canister lights, dry suit inflation bottles, reels; etc…)
- Adjustable sternum strap with chest mounting locations.
- Adjustable shoulder straps w/quick release buckles.
- Large zippered pockets on both sides.
- Knife mounting grommets on both side pockets.
- Right shoulder pull dump.
- Lower left pull dump.
- Adjustable Velcro cummerbund (removable).
Hollis have built the HD100 and now the HD200 gives the latest style and comfort for all divers. Sizing details are listed on the Hollis HD200 page.
The Hollis HD200 BCD is a tough BCD, having the ability to kit up with a number of extras to it in a easy way. The Hollis SMB and Pouch fits nicely to the small d ring on the front side of the Bladder. The pockets are large enough to fit torches and small slates, but small enough that they do not feel too big around your waist.