Hollis Regulator BCD Scuba Package
The Hollis Regulator BCD Scuba Package combines some of the latest, high quality scuba equipment on the market with a slight technical background and a very cool Hollis red and black colour configuration setup.
The Hollis Regulator BCD Scuba Package includes:
Hollis HD200 BCD.
The Hollis HD200 BCD is fitted with a combination of Tech/Rec features and updates for 2014 that provide ultimate comfort and function.
Heavy duty construction and innovative design make the Hollis HD200 BCD the best in class and perfect for the Hollis Regulator BCD Scuba Package.
- Traditional HOLLIS 2″ (5.08cm) BCD waist strap with Stainless buckle.
- 2″ Nylon waist strap with quick release buckle and 2″ (5.08cm) SS d-ring.
- New HOLLIS HD200 comfort molded back-pad.
- New 10lb (4.5kg) pinch and pull HOLLIS HD200 BCD weight pockets.
- Hollis Oval corrugated hose.
Hollis DC7 With 500SE Regulator.
The new Hollis DC7 With 500SE Regulator utilises a servo controlled valve to provide precision airflow and unparalleled performance for both air and trimix divers in a side exhaust configuration.
Have a look at this awesome video of the Hollis DC7 with 500 SE regulator.
Hollis DC7 First Stage.
- High performance over-balanced first stage provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions.
- Fixed hose routing ideal for both backmount and sidemount configuration.
- Environmental sealing prevents internal corrosion, contaminants, and icing of the first stage.
- Designed to withstand the rigorous CE standard for coldwater performance.
- Nitrox compatible to 40%.
- 2 High Pressure and 4 Low Pressure ports.
- DIN/300 bar.
Hollis 500SE Second Stage.
- Pneumatically balanced servo valve system.
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue.
- Standard with 30″ maxflex hose.
- Easily disassembled without the use of tools and underwater if necessary.
- Left or right positioning – no upside down.
- Boltsnap tie point.
Value for money, the Hollis 500SE and DC7 scuba regulator will not disappoint.
Hollis 321 Octopus Regulator.
The Hollis 321 Octopus is a pneumatically balanced second stage ideally suited to the over-balanced first stage of the Hollis DC7 and DC1.
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece with High-Density Bite Tabs.
- Ergonomic A.V.S. (Adjustable Venturi System) Dive/Pre-Dive Switch.
- The Hollis 321 Octopus has a high visibility yellow front cover.
- The Hollis 321 Octopus comes standard with a 36in / 91cm yellow hose.
Oceanic Veo 2.0 Combo Dive Computer.
Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic’s trademark ease-of-use, the Veo 2.0 could not only be your first Dive Computer, but the last you’ll ever need.
- Powered by Oceanic’s Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ – lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free).
- 2 Operating Buttons allow “Step Forward” and “Fast Scroll” Interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options.
- Air or single Nitrox mix to 50% O2.
- The Veo 2.0 Dive Computer has Audible Alarms with flashing LED light and User Acknowledgement.
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m.
- SmartGlo Backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions, conserving battery life.
- Single button access to “Last Dive” display (max depth & bottom time).
- Data Retention – maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed.
- 24 dive on-unit log book.
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp.
- The Veo 2.0 Dive Computer comes with optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload.
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features.