Hollis SD7 Flex Semidry for Men
The Hollis SD7 Flex Semidry for Men for Men responds to the need for many technical divers calling for a semi dry suit.
Lighter, more flexible while retaining some of the benefits of a dry suit.
Its design makes it an exceptionally comfortable suit, functional and attractive.
This Semi Dry Suit comes with an improved TIZIP type zipper, longer than a normal zip it ensures it is easier to wear and put on and take off.
It is much more flexible and robust and is protected by a neoprene band that closes with Velcro, to minimize the flush through and to protect the zip whilst diving.
The Hollis SD7 Flex Semidry for Men is overall made of super-elastic neoprene 7mm with new compounds patented by Hollis and combining but uses different thicknesses to achieve an unusual elasticity.
Hollis SD7 Flex Semidry for Men Main Features:
• Seams glued and double blind stitched
• Zip pocket on left leg with inner ring
• Velcro Cargo pocket on the right leg
• Neoprene collar protects the neck, extra long to allow you to fold down and prevent flush through.
• Reinforced neoprene supratek from the lower back and up to the thigh
• Extra long cuffs on sleeves and ankles to enable the fold for the perfect seal
• Zipper on wrists and ankles
• Flexible and highly resistant knee protection.