Oceanic Atmos Scuba Package
The Oceanic Atmos Scuba package combines some of the latest, high quality scuba equipment on the market.
Oceanic Atmos BCD
The Oceanic Atmos BCD is a durably-constructed, full-featured hybrid air-cell BC. Unique, hybrid rear-inflation bladder enables air to “shift,” which provides maximum amount of lift and keeps you properly orientated on or below the surface.
- 20 lbs (9 kg) of integrated weight in the Pinch & Release system and 10 lbs (4.5 kg) trim
- Padded backplate features an extended lumbar support to transfer tank weight onto hips, relieving shoulder stress
- The Oceanic Atmos BCD has Three (3) over pressure relief valves optimize buoyancy control
- Crucial areas constructed of 1000D denier Cordura fabric
- The Oceanic Atmos BCD has 2 large, zippered pockets with knife mounting grommets
- Adjustable depth-compensating cumerbun is standard
Oceanic GT3 scuba regulator
The Oceanic GT3 scuba regulator. Set it and forget it. The last thing you need to worry about on the dive is your breathing system.
The Oceanic GT3 scuba regulator puts you in total control with its patented Dynamic Adjustment feature. Whether you’re snorkeling to your dive site or working a current on your favorite deep wreck, you can quickly adjust the Oceanic GT3 regulator to behave precisely the way you want, then let it do the work as it automatically readjusts with changes in depth. Paired with the Oceanic CDX5 Compact Balanced Diaphragm First Stage regulator featuring our exclusive Dry Valve Technology (D.V.T.)
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort, our patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Paired with our popular Oceanic CDX5 Compact Balanced Diaphragm First Stage with Enviro Kit. Also featuring Oceanic’s exclusive D.V.T. (Dry Valve Technology) that helps put an end to flooded regulators without sacrificing performance! D.V.T. is a revolutionary regulator technology designed to automatically eliminate moisture and contaminants from entering your first stage even if the dust cap is left off eliminating corrosion of critical internal components, bacteria, internal hose deterioration and damaged gauges and computers.
Value for money, the Oceanic GT3 scuba regulator will not disappoint.
Oceanic Alpha 9 Octopus Regulator
The Oceanic Alpha 9 Octopus Regulator is the top-performing octopus in its class, and as one of the most affordably priced regulators you can buy.
The Oceanic Alpha 9 octopus regulator is the standard by which all other entry-level regulators are judged. For recreational divers looking for professional performance at a reasonable price, the Oceanic Alpha 9 octopus regulator makes the adventure of diving that much easier to experience.
Oceanic Alpha 9 octopus regulator features include:
- Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Nitrox compatible
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Standard with a braided “Maxflex” hose
Oceanic Veo 1.0 Nitrox Navcon Dive Computer
The Oceanic Veo 1.0 is a solid basic dive computer designed for air or single gas nitrox mixes up to 50 percent. It displays only essential information during the dive in easy-to-read digits; uses effective bar graphs to present nitrogen loading and ascent rate; and offers useful features like an automatic safety stop countdown timer that ticks off three minutes when you ascend to 15 feet. A single push button is all that’s required to navigate the settings and the sequences are intuitive with help from the excellent owner’s manual and waterproof prompt card. At this price point, you are giving up bells and whistles–most notably audible alarms, but this is an excellent choice if you want a simple, low-cost computer.
- The Veo 1.0 Dive Computer is powered by Oceanic’s Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ – Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Air or Single Nitrox Mix to 50% O2
- Safety Stop Countdown Timer
- Water and/or manual activation
- Single button access to “Last Dive” display (max depth & bottom time)
- 12 dive on-unit log book
- Memory Reset for rental and training applications
- The Veo 1.0 Dive Computer has a Diver-Replaceable Battery with 8-second “Hot Swap”