Oceanic Excursion Scuba Package
The Oceanic Excursion Scuba Package is our instructors choice! This package includes all of the goodies. Oceanic Excursion BCD, New Oceanic Delta 5 EDX Regulator with Oceanic Alpha 8 Occy, Oceanpro SPG, Oceanic GEO 2 Computer and an Oceanpro Mesh Duffle Bag to put it all in.
Oceanic Delta 5 EDX with Delta 5 Second Stage
The new Delta 5 EDX is the latest evolution in a long line of remarkably reliable, durable and smoothly breathing regulators to carry that name. It not only looks great, but like the models before it, the Delta 5 comes standard with our patented Dynamic Adjustment Technology, dive/pre-dive controls and a super comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece.
However, unlike its predecessors, the new Delta has an all metal pneumatic valve which provides a super-smooth breathing performance in any condition. It also has an added heat exchanger positioned on the hose connection to the 2nd stage should it be dived in cold water.
Paired with the new EDX – a top of the line over-balanced diaphragm 1st stage available with DIN or Yoke fitting, it comes with 4 low pressure and 2 high pressure ports and is available in black or white.
Delta 5 Second stage
- Pneumatically balanced second stage with new all-metal valve automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort whether you’re at 5m or 30m
- Dive/pre-dive switch and Patented Dynamic Airflow Adjustment Control enables diver to fine-tune airflow
- Heat exchanger enhances performance on cold water dives
- Orthodontic mouthpiece provides optimal comfort and fit
- Optional swivel adaptor available
- Durable MiFlex Braided Hose comes standard
- EDX First Stage
- Balanced Diaphragm Valve enables constant performance at any depth
- Available in DIN or Yoke
- 4 low pressure and 2 high pressure ports
- Nitrox compatible to 40% out of the box
- Environmental seal protects valve from external contaminants and maintains performance in cold water
Alpha 8 Occy
The Oceanic Alpha 8 Octopus Regulator is the top-performing octopus in its class, and as one of the most affordably priced regulators you can buy.
The Oceanic Alpha 8 octopus is the standard by which all other entry-level regulators are judged. For recreational divers looking for professional performance at a reasonable price, the Oceanic Alpha 8 occy makes the adventure of diving that much easier to experience.
Oceanic Alpha 8 occy regulator features include:
- Complete with an Orthodontic Mouthpiece.
- Straight out of the box, the Oceanic Alpha 8 Occy Regulator is Nitrox compatible.
- Inexpensive to maintain, the Oceanic Alpha 8 is great match for all Oceanic Regulators.
- Comes Standard with a yellow rubber hose.
Oceanic Excursion BCD
You glide through the water like a manta ray, air bladder tucked neatly behind you. Up front, there’s nothing but contoured harness straps and a couple of integrated weight pockets. You’re uncluttered, unencumbered and looking good.
Built tough for use in both recreational and technical diving, the Excursion is extremely comfortable and stabile, the ultimate BC for the serious adventurer.
- Rear inflation bladder provides up to 58 lbs lift
- QLR4 Integrated Weight System
- 20 lbs plus dual 5 lbs rear Generous zippered utility pockets with knife mounts
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel D-rings
- Patented adjustable depth compensating cummerbund
- Streamlined harness with reinforced contoured shoulders
- Padded backpack with lumbar support
Oceanic GEO 2.0 Computer
The Geo 2.0 includes Dual Algorithm, Deep Stop option and a redesigned user interface with “Step Back” – which allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings. Additionally, a second Nitrox mix (both programmable to 100%) is available, as well as Firmware Auto-Update which allows the user to download and install operational improvements or even future new features through the PC Interface (with optional cable).
With Dual Algorithm and optional conservative factor settings, the Geo 2.0 may be programmed to provide no-deco and deco profiles similar to virtually every computer on the market.Powered by Oceanic’s Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ – Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- User-Friendly Interface with “Step Back” – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times <3 minutes – displays minutes & seconds
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- Single button access to “Last Dive” display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data Retention – maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features
- Physical Specs: TICKNESS 5/8″, HOUSING 2.1/8″, FRONT LENS 1.1/2″, SCREEN 1.1/4″