Oceanic Hera Scuba Package
The Oceanic Hera Scuba Package has everything you will need for scuba diving, whether you are looking to becoming a Dive Master or Scuba Diving Instructor or if you are just wanting your own kit for some weekend dives this package has it all.
All Oceanic Hardware also has a Parts For Life Warranty, as long as you get your Oceanic gear serviced annually at a registered Oceanic Dealer you will not have to pay for the replaced parts for the rest of your gears life! what a deal.
The Oceanic Hera Scuba Package includes:
Oceanic Hera BCD
Oceanic Hera BCD For Women is built from the ground up for you and designed specifically around the female form with ample adjustments to make it your own, without sacrificing features and functionality. The Hera may just be the most comfortable, best fitting BC you’ve ever worn.
Oceanic Hera BCD For Women features:
- Patented Hybrid bladder combines the benefits of both rear inflation and jacket style BCs
- Patented Custom Fit Harness with multi-position shoulder straps that delivers individual comfort for women of all sizes
- QLR Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 20 lbs. plus dual 5 lbs. rear weight pouches for improved in-water positioning
- Oceanic Hera BCD For Women is contoured over the hip for added comfort
- The Oceanic Hera’s QLR Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 20 lbs. plus dual 5 lbs. rear weight pouches for improved in-water positioning
- Weight pockets are loaded positioned at a slight downward angle to aid self-loading on the Oceanic Hera BCD For Women
- Reinforced shoulders, padded back pack and an adjustable position sternum strap ensure comfort and stability while wearing the Hera
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel D-rings
- Integrated instrument retractor mount (retractor not included) and Spinner BC Knife mounting grommets
Oceanic GT3 CDX5 Regulator
The GT3, Set it and forget it. The last thing you need to worry about on the dive is your breathing system and the Oceanic Hera Scuba Package allows this.
The Oceanic GT3 regulator puts you in total control with its patented Dynamic Adjustment feature. Whether you’re snorkeling to your dive site or working a current on your favorite deep wreck, you can quickly adjust the Oceanic GT3 reg to behave precisely the way you want, then let it do the work as it automatically readjusts with changes in depth. Paired with the CDX5 Compact Balanced Diaphragm First Stage regulator featuring our exclusive Dry Valve Technology (D.V.T.) Features of the Oceanic GT3 regulator include:
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort, our patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Paired with our popular CDX-5 Compact Balanced Diaphragm First Stage with Enviro Kit. Also featuring Oceanic’s exclusive D.V.T. (Dry Valve Technology) that helps put an end to flooded regulators without sacrificing performance! D.V.T. is a revolutionary regulator technology designed to automatically eliminate moisture and contaminants from entering your first stage even if the dust cap is left off eliminating corrosion of critical internal components, bacteria, internal hose deterioration and damaged gauges and computers.
Oceanic Veo 1.0 Dive Computer
The Oceanic Veo 1.0 is a solid basic dive computer designed for air or single gas nitrox mixes up to 50 percent. It displays only essential information during the dive in easy-to-read digits; uses effective bar graphs to present nitrogen loading and ascent rate; and offers useful features like an automatic safety stop countdown timer that ticks off three minutes when you ascend to 15 feet. A single push button is all that’s required to navigate the settings and the sequences are intuitive with help from the excellent owner’s manual and waterproof prompt card. At this price point, you are giving up bells and whistles–most notably audible alarms, but this is an excellent choice if you want a simple, low-cost computer.
- The Veo 1.0 Dive Computer is powered by Oceanic’s Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ – Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Air or Single Nitrox Mix to 50% O2
- Safety Stop Countdown Timer
- Water and/or manual activation
- Single button access to “Last Dive” display (max depth & bottom time)
- 12 dive on-unit log book
- Memory Reset for rental and training applications
- The Veo 1.0 Dive Computer has a Diver-Replaceable Battery with 8-second “Hot Swap”
On top of the Oceanic Hera Scuba Package you get a free gear bag as well!!! perfect to keep everything in your Oceanic Hera Scuba Package together.