Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator
Compact and High Performance in one!
The Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator uses a durable chrome plated marine brass metal valve to deliver a phenomenal breathing experience with extensive diver control over the air flow profile at any depth.
The Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator comes comes with an in-line hose swivel, inhalation effort control, dynamic adjustment technology dive/pre-dive switch and a super comfortable orthodontic mouth piece. The Zeo’s new cold forged, over-balanced diaphragm FDXi first stage comes with DVT and is environmentally sealed. The in-line design limits the pressure loss inherent in “L” type first stage designs making the FDXi more efficient and lighter due to it’s compact form.
- Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator comes with full Austrailain FREE parts warranty (Conditons apply, worth $500 over 5 years!)
- The Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator has a Pneumatically balanced second stage with super low breathing effort
- The Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator has Diver adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive with the ZEO regulator
- Ergonomic Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple Dive/Pre-Dive Adjustment on the Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator
- The Oceanic ZEO has a Stainless steel inline swivel for reduced jaw fatigue and comfort
- The Oceanic ZEO scuba regulator second stage is paired with the rugged FDXi Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage featuring DVT (Dry Valve Technology)
Check out the Oceanic Alpha 9 octopus regulator to match.