Suunto D4i NOVO Dive Computer has a optional wireless Air Transmitter!
Connecting the Suunto D4i NOVO dive computer to an optional air transmitter on your first stage, and the D4i Novo will show Tank air pressure and Air time remaining.
This entry level computer has advanced features, it is a complete Dive Computer and selling for an entry level price.
The Suunto D4i NOVO Dive Computer has three different Dive modes available:
- Air Mode – The Suunto D4i NOVO Dive Computer is a refined dive computer with full decompression capability, extensive memory capabilities, profile recording and dive-planning functionality. The logbook/profile memory in the Suunto D4i NOVO can store up to 80 hours of dive data. It has a lifetime dive history also recorded. Using the Suunto Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (Suunto RGBM) algorithms for decompression calculations, the Suunto D4i NOVO can be adjusted using personal/altitude settings too.
- Nitrox Mode – The Suunto D4i NOVO Dive Computer provides the same functionality as in the Air mode, but the D4i NOVO enables the use of nitrox mixtures with an oxygen content of 21 -50%. It has an adjustable PO2 limit of 0.5-1.6 bar as well. The Suunto D4i NOVO air integration helps for hoseless air pressure monitoring.
- Freediving Mode – Suunto D4i NOVO Dive Computer mode provides the Freediver with accurate depth and Freedive time recordings as well as alarms. The Suunto D4i NOVO is programmed to capture the depth, three times a second, for an accurate maximum freedive depth reading, while also recording the profile memory every second. The Freedive time in minutes and seconds is clearly visible in the center of the D4i display. The Suunto D4i NOVO has user adjustable alarms that can be set in advance, to keep Freedivers informed of their progress throughout their dive.
The Suunto D4i NOVO Dive Computer not only serves as a functional diving watch but also as a total timepiece.
In Time mode, the Suunto D4i NOVO computer is a great digital watch. It can also show dual time, calendar date, daily alarm and a stopwatch. The Suunto D4i NOVA doesn’t need to be taken off when the dive is over.
Click on the Suunto D4i Novo learning tool and learn all about the functions of the computer on the Suunto webpage.
Check out some of the advanced features of the Suunto D4i Dive computer.
- The Suunto D4i NOVO has a full continuous decompression algorithm using Suunto’s RGBM model.
- The Suunto D4i NOVO has four modes: air, nitrox, free and off.
- The D4i NOVO has a Innovative apnea timer and a timer in air/nitrox modes.
- Updateable firmware is available for the D4i NOVO.
- The D4i NOVO has optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure remaining air time.
- The Suunto D4i NOVO Dive Computer has a built-in dive planner.
- The D4i NOVO records detailed graphical logs and dive data downloadable to your PC/Mac.
Check out the Software for downloading your Dive Details at www.suunto.com/Support/Suunto-DM5/.
A CHEAPER D4i is available click here for the standard D4i Dive Computer at a lower cost.