Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer.
The Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer is the latest dive computer to take you to the next level! The Vyper Novo has extra features like Air Integration, Digital Compass and Gas Switching compared to a standard dive computer.
Designed in size around the Zoop and Vyper computer, the Vyper Novo model has the features of the Latest Suunto software that is seen in the D series wrist watches. This means you have more detailed settings and graphical log and dive data.
The Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer’s extra features above the Zoop Novo are the optional Air Integration. This uses a transmitter (optional extra) connected to your regulator, allowing you to see your air pressure and Air Time remaining.
It also has a Digital Compass feature and Gas switching ability to change different Nitrox gas mixes underwater.
The Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer has easy to understand dive data available at a glance on the big, super-bright back-lit display. It has adjustable contrast which helps greatly in darker environments.
The Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer has full decompression capabilities and Five Dive modes. It has simple, but complete features for a normal recreational Scuba Diver. Whilst this dive computer has advanced capabilities, it is easy to use.
Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer features:
- Optional wireless air integration – shows current cylinder pressure and remaining air time.
- At the push of a button you get an Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass.
- When in Nitrox mode, you can do Gas-switching between up to three gases (Oxygen up to 99 %).
- The download Cable included in package for connecting to detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software.
- The Vyper has full, continuous decompression algorithm using the Suunto RGBM model.
- The Suunto Vyper Novo has Five Dive modes include air, nitrox, gauge, freedive and off.
- Innovative apnea timer for free diving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes.
- another feature is a built-in dive planner.
- The Protective rubber boot included in package keeps the Dive Computer from damage.
- User replaceable battery that lasts approx 1.5 years between changes (based on 100 dives per year).
- The Watch mode features time and date, dual time, alarm clock and stopwatch timer.
The Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer comes in two colours, Graphite and White.
Download a Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer User Manual here.
More details on different Suunto Computers here