Galapagos Islands Dive Trip – April 2019
April 6th to 18th, 2019 -13 days/10 nights for Diver $12.095
This trip is truly a trip of a lifetime. Join us and share that trip!
The Galapagos Islands Dive Trip in planned in April 2019, giving us all time to put those dollars away to cover the cost. It isn’t cheap, but worth every bit of it to get to this remote location. This is a trip that would be something you talk of doing one day, well..that day will not come unless you take the plunge!
The Galapagos Master is a live-aboard that caters specially for divers, spending the time at locations around the islands that offer the best diving. Locations like Darwin and Wolf offer spectacular site of schooling Hammerheads and Pelagics, along with a chance of Mola-Mola (Sunfish). The Galapagos Master has only 16 guests and provides a high quality level of service.
To get to the Galapagos Islands, you need to fly via Santiago to Guayaquil in Ecuador, and then onto San Cristobal at the islands, and then 7 days on-board diving up to 4 dives per day. (Nitrox is available)
Galapagos Islands Dive Trip – April 2019 includes:
- Return Airfares ex Sydney to Guayaquil, then onto San Cristobal.
- Australian Departure taxes.
- Return Airport transfers in Guayaquil and San Cristobal.
- 2 +1 night Twin share accommodation at Guayaquil.
- 7 night Galapagos Island expedition aboard the “Galapagos Master”.
- Up to 20 dives including 2 or more days at Wolf and Darwin
- Use of tanks and weights with Dive Guide services.
- Twin share lower deck cabin accommodation with 3 meals per day and daily snacks.
- Minimum 2 Day trips
- Tea, fresh coffee from espresso machine, fruit juice and soft drinks.
- Towels and linen.
Price does not include;
- insurance, personal spending money, some meals an excess luggage fees.
- Hyperbaric Chamber fee $35 USD payable on-board
- Alcoholic drinks
- Galapagos national park fee of $100 US.
- US$10 Ecuador exit fee to Galapagos.
- Local aviation tax
To book click the Online Booking Form – Galapagos!