Apeks XTX 20 Regulator with XTX 20 Occy
The Apeks XTX 20 Regulator with XTX 20 Occy features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. Only the compact exhaust tee is supplied.
The XTX 20 Regulator can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one. The process of changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple. However, this procedure MUST only be performed by an APEKS Authorized Service Technician.
The Apeks XTX 20 Regulator with XTX 20 Occy now comes with braided flexi-hoses standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable
Compatible with EAN40 out of the box
XTX 20 First Stage:
- A balanced, diaphragm design – provides consistent easy breathing from start of dive until end.
- 1 HP port and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing.
- Designed for water above 10º C / 50º F.
See more from Apeks about the first stage technology
XTX 20 Second Stage (primary & occy):
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used. Press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the center for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc.
- The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use. The lever reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation.
- The XTX 20 2nd stage is manufactured with active protection against infection as all molded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
See more from Apeks about the second stage technology.