Cressi F1 Mask, Alpha Snorkel, & FreeFrog Fins Set
The Cressi F1 Mask, Alpha Snorkel, & FreeFrog Fins Set is a great set for those wanting an excellent quality mask, snorkel and fins set. This set is perfect for the avid diver who wants to enhance their underwater experience.
Cressi F1 Mask
The Cressi F1 Mask is a frameless mask. It’s loved by many divers for it’s low-profile and ability to fold flat for easy carrying, even in a BC pocket. Cressi’s frameless design bonds a high-grade silicone skirt directly to a single lens for the ultimate in simplicity. The low-internal volume allows for effortless clearing and quick-adjust strap buckles are molded directly into the skirt for a flexible fit and reduced drag. It also represents an unbeatable value, with a cost roughly half that of similar masks.
Does the Cressi F1 Mask suit me?
We have a huge range of Masks, and have found this mask does fit a lot of faces! It’s single lens and soft silicone works well on narrow faces as well as broad ones. Some people struggle to have a good fit with twin lens masks as the centre piece between the glass hits them on the forehead area. With this single lens, that area works much better for that problem.
The Fameless and Single Lens design of the Cressi F1 mask has some great features, but it does have a some need for special care. The Frameless feature means there is not plastic or metal frame holding the glass in place against the Silicone skirt. The Strength of this Mask is in the Glass. Therefore we feel you need to have a bit more care for this mask, as you could easily damage it if you don’t.
The Cressi F1 Mask comes in a Plastic case for packing, and we recommend that you use that case to keep it out of harms way. Someone accidentally sitting on it could easily break it compared to one with a frame. Take care when it is not on your Face!
Cressi Alpha Ultra Dry Snorkel.
The Cressi Alpha Ultra Dry Snorkel allows users to take every breath with confidence and focus on the reef below.
- The Cressi Alpha Ultra Dry snorkel features a float mechanism which closes instantly to prevent water from entering the snorkel whether accidentally or purposely submerged. this means no more water in your mouth if a wave crashes over you.
- The Flexible lower bore reduces jaw fatigue. The mouthpiece fits comfortably in your mouth and not pulling to one side.
- The soft Silicone corrugated hose allows the Mouthpiece to drop away when not in use–great for scuba divers.
- The Alpha snorkel has a High-quality silicone mouthpiece. It is comfortable and durable.
- The Uniquely Angled mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue as it fits squarely into your mouth without pulling on the Snorkel or mask strap.
- It has a Lower purge valve. That allows water to be quickly expelled from the snorkel if you take the snorkel out of your mouth.
- An excellent feature! It has a streamlined design reduces drag while swimming. Unlike other Dry-top snorkels that are very bulky and create drag whilst underwater.
- Adjustable clip to secure to the mask strap. The clip can easily be split to remove the snorkel from the mask for securing to any mask in it’s case.
JETTY DIVE Report on the Alpha Ultra Dry snorkel:
This snorkel has great features. The low profile mouthpiece and purge valve has an advantage of less water resistance due to it’s size. The Dry Valve is also a very low profile and again, an advantage as it will have less drag in the water when Scuba Diving.
Cressi FreeFrog Full-Foot Fins
The Cressi FreeFrog Full-Foot Fins enjoys the exclusive characteristics of the Cressi diving fins, but captures the spirit of the legendary Frog.
The Free Frog fin has been remade with a new molding technology, thus enhancing the fit of the fins. The foot pocket has been improved to fit almost all foot shapes, and the fin features a innovative below the blade foot pocket that provide a larger surface area to increase kicking thrust. It is manufactured in a variant of low-modulus polypropylene that, combines great flexibility, softness, and resistance to a demanding use. It has large heel pull tab on the fin foot pocket for easy pulling on and off. This full foot non-vented fin design is available in multiple sizes, and in two colours.
They make for a perfect fin for scuba or for snorkelling!
Cressi Free Frog Full Foot Fins Features
- Foot Pocket: Improved to Fit Most to All Foot Shapes.
- Below-the-Blade Foot Pocket Provide Larger Surface Area to Increase Kicking Thrust.
- Manufactured in Variant of Low-Modulus Polypropylene.
- Combines Flexibility, Softness and Resistance to demanding use.
- Large Heel Pull Tab for quick and easy putting on, and taking off.
- Non-Vented Fin Blade Design.
Jetty Dive Centre is proudly a family owned business, and Mike and Deb have run the show since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in our products, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help!