Revivex Wet/Dry Suit Shampoo
McNett Revivex Wet/Dry Suit Shampoo is a complete, scientifically balanced maintenance system for all neoprene and water sports gear. Ideal for wet suits, dry suits, boots and gloves, fishing waders, orthopaedic supports, lycra body suits and more.
McNett Wet and Dry Suit Shampoo Leaves neoprene articles free of organic residue, chlorine and salt deposits, and can help extend the life without damaging it. This is because over time, chlorine and salt damage can degrade your expensive suits. So use this wash to get rid of that, along with organic residues like algae and bacteria that may have gathered with use. It’s a concentrate, so you only need to mix 30ml per 2 gallons (or 7.57L) of water, so you’ll get about 10 washes out of this 10oz packet if used to directions.
Chlorine-removing agents and conditioners help prevent premature aging and oxidation, additionally keeping colours bright. It’s also safe to use on neoprene booties, gloves, and even GORE-TEX® drysuits. Keep watersports gear in tip-top shape by using Revivex Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo.
Like most of the GearAid range, the Revivex Wetsuit & Drysuit shampoo has undergone a makeover. It is now in a soft touch pouch, as per the main image. In our image gallery you will find the old packaging.
Available in 10 oz.
- Gently Cleans – Removes harmful residues and particles including bacteria and salt and bacteria without damaging neoprene
- Conditions – 2-in-1 formula extends suit life by keeping neoprene supple and colors bright
- Protects – Prevents premature aging so gear looks and feels good for years of outdoor adventure use
- Concentrated – Maintain all watersports gear with one 10 fl oz pouch that’s good for 10 wash treatments
- Multipurpose – Safe to use on wetsuits, drysuits, triathlon suits, life jackets, fishing waders, booties and gloves
Jetty Dive Centre is proudly a family owned business, and Mike and Deb have run the show since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in our products, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help!