Oceanic Geo 2 Dive Computer now comes in fashionable White!
The Oceanic Geo 2 Dive Computer for the price. It’s greatest feature is that it has user changeable batteries.
The Oceanic Geo 2 Dive Computer has an upgraded look with a stainless steel accent ring. The Geo 2 has two colour combinations in the Titanium look (Blue or White) and a Teal insert colour on the White model, and now includes Dual Algorithm.
The Geo 2 has Deep Stop as an option and a redesigned user interface with Step Back” which allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings.
The Geo 2 can also be downloaded using the optional Oceanlog Download Cable.
The Geo 2.0 dive computer also has a second Nitrox mix (both programmable to 100%). A unique combination of quality.
The Oceanic Geo 2 Dive Computer comes with exclusive Australian Dealer 5 Year Warranty. Only 2 year warranty if purchased overseas.
Oceanic Geo 2 Dive Computer Features:
- Powered by Oceanic’s Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ – Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis).
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free).
- User-Friendly Interface with “Step Back” – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings.
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2).
- Stop times <3 minutes – displays minutes & seconds.
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m.
- Single button access to “Last Dive” display (max depth & bottom time).
- Data Retention – maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed.
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light.
- 24 dive on-unit log book.
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp.
- Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload.
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features.
- Physical Specs: THICKNESS 5/8″, HOUSING 2.1/8″, FRONT LENS 1.1/2″, SCREEN 1.1/4″.
- Now available with metric system.
Watch this Youtube video on the Oceanic Geo 2 computer for more details.