The “i” stands for Incredible with the Oceanic OCi Dive Computer. For the diver that wants it all. We mean that literally. The OCi represents the next step forward in recreational wireless air-integrated dive computers from Oceanic.
Not only is the OCi powered by our ground breaking Dual Algorithm technology, but it can handle up to 4 gases, calculate nitrogen during a freedive (in the new tech free mode), enable you to select between salt or fresh water and it even automatically adjusts your altitude. The customizable alarms and digital compass are just icing on the cake. Oh, and let’s not forget that it functions pretty well as a watch too with day and date.
The Oceanic OCi Dive Computer is now only available in White.
- Powered by Oceanic’s Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ – Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis).
- Optional Wireless Air Integrated Technology, using a transmitter you connect to the Regulator first stage.
- Advanced Digital Compass with North, Reference, Auto Home, and Declination Adjustment (see NOAA’s NGDC geomagnetic chart).
- The OCi Computer also has Free and Tech Free dive modes.
- The Oceanic OCi also has Multiple Transmitter Capability & switch between 4 independent transmitters, with up to 4 nitrox mixes to 21-100% O2.
- Advanced watch functions including alternate time zone, stopwatch, lap timer, daily alarm, and countdown timer.
- Depth to 495 FT (180 M).
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer.
- It has Gauge Mode with Run-Timer.
- User Upgradeable Firmware.
- Data Retention when changing batteries.
- Firmware Update Ready.
The OCi Dive Computer is also backed by a 5 year Oceanic Warranty! you don’t see that in a lot of computers these days!
Watch this Youtube clip of the Oceanic OCi Dive Computer.
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!