Oceanic OCL Dive Computer, the perfect size wrist computer.
Introducing the new Oceanic OCL dive computer, a fully capable dive computer packed into a stylish and amazingly low-profile design. It’s as at home in the office as it is 100 feet down. Why? Because it feels like a watch not a heavy dive computer.
The Oceanic OCL dive computer’s uniquely small form factor means that it doesn’t have to live with your dive gear between dives. This computer won’t weigh your wrist down, you won’t need extra muscles in your watch arm to hold your Dive Computer!
The Oceanic OCL dive computer features Oceanic’s exclusive Dual Algorithm, it has custom alarms adjustment, Nitrox compatibility and User replaceable batteries, although care should be taken, so we think you should have our Oceanic Service Centre replace them.
Look at these great features listed below:
- The Oceanic OCL dive computer is powered by Oceanic’s Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ – Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis).
- Computer Type Stainless Steel Wristwatch body, it feels and looks great .
- 4 different Dive Modes: Norm mode (Air/Nitrox), Gauge mode, Free mode and Watch mode.
- Oceanic OCL Dive Computer has two Nitrox Mixes (21–100%).
- Custom adjustable Alarms.
- Oceanic’s Dual Algorithm™ option to swap for different dives.
- Auto Altitude Adjustment.
- Ascent Rate Monitor.
- Adjustable Safety Stop allows you to personalise your dive.
- Deep Stop setting is optional.
- On-Unit Log Capacity of 24 Dives.
- PC and MAC Interface for downloading dives logged. (with optional USB cable)
- Firmware Update ability (with optional USB cable).
- The OCL has a Backlight.
- Diver Replaceable Batteries (We Recommended to let us do it, or use an Oceanic technician!).
- Warranty is 12 months (upgraded to 5 years upon registration, Please do that!).
- Satisfaction Guarantee 30-Day return policy. If you don’t like it, return it!
Check out the video on the Oceanic OCL Computer.