Oceanic Pressure Gauge Console
The Oceanic Pressure Gauge Console is a basic, but effective piece of scuba equipment. Without a Depth Gauge, the Slimline Pressure Gauge console is designed to used as a gauge in support of a wrist mounted computer, and not be too big and get in your way.
- Nitrox compatible to 50% O2
- OceanGlo luminescent gauge face absorbs light and glows approximately 7 times faster and longer than other materials
- Shock resistant bourdon tube mechanism
- Integrated temperature gauge
- One-way safety valve
- 500 psi fluorescent caution zone
- Double Kevlar braid high pressure hose with triple chrome plated marine brass fittings
- Available with boot (as shown) or module only (boot not included)
If the need for a compass, you could choose adding the compass to the console, sitting in a format not unlike the Max Depth Swivel combo style
Pressure Gauges are in Bar not PSI like shown in picture!
Jetty Dive Centre is proudly a family owned business, and Mike and Deb have run the show since 1996. Our team has developed exteansive knowledge in our products, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help!