Cressi Cartesio Dive Computer
Cressi Cartesio Dive Computer
Welcome to the family, Cressi Cartesio Dive Computer! The Cartesio computer is the sixth project designed, developed, and produced entirely in Italy by Cressi Elettronica. You may be familiar with its predecessors, Leonardo, Giotto, Newton, Drake, and Goa. It is a clock-format computer of completely modular construction, extremely robust and reliable.
The Cressie Cartesio Dive Computer features an Anti-Impact technopolymer case. This composition allows great lightness, resistance to knocks and blows, and helps resist aesthetic aging. The case for the computer is incredibly flat, with a very hydrodynamic cornerless section, and it’s dimensions are relatively contained, with a vision of the model digits. It has an extra flat profile, with the maximum height measuring 14mm, and a completely rounded design. This is not only aesthetic, but helps aid snagging whilst using underwater. Even the anchorage of the strap follows the profile perfectly.
It features two highly integrated low profile buttons, with minimised backlash to ensure the O-Rings are watertight, and to prevent any particles or small grains of sand blocking them. The diameter of the case is only 48mm, but the computer still boasts a 8mm diameter screen. This screen is very user friendly, as the distribution of the information, the contrast and the proportions and size of the digits have been streamlined to help with easier reading, even if stuck in a stressful or emergency situation.
Internally, it has a high-performance, low-power processes. This allows much faster data processing, more power backlighting, and sound alarms – all off this, and the battery life compared to previous models is doubled. It has a high intensity backlit display, which is activated by push button, and it has high-strength mineral crystal display. Moving past the face, the strap is made of thermoplastic rubber, and has a stainless steel buckle.
I bet after reading this you’re asking “Jetty Dive – Where can I purchase this?” This product is in store only. Contact us, or Give us a call on +61-2-6651-1611 and we’ll help you get your hands on the Cressi Cartesio Dive Computer!
- New menu navigation system and parameter input for maximum usability and intuitivity. The ease of configuration, navigation through the different menus and access to the large amount of information is always very intuitive.
- CPU ARM Cortex M3 32 bit | Frequency14 MHz | Flash Memory 256 Kb | 32 Kb RAM
- Guaranteed resistance up to 120 m depth
- Optional Bluetooth interface
- Clock 12/24 hours with calendar and seconds
- Precision chronometer
- Alarm Clock
- High-intensity backlight function (4000 Mlux, more than twice the number of computers with the highest illumination power to date)
- Indication of no-fly time and de-saturation time
- Low battery indicator
- Metric or imperial units
- User replaceable battery – CR2430 battery required. Approximate autonomy of 2 years (50 dives per year).
- OFF MODE for use in snorkeling/swimming
- LOG BOOK with the historical memory of 50 dives per mode or 40 hours
- Air, Nitrox (EAN), Gauge and Free modes
- Extremely long battery life through a combination of systems: economy mode when not using the computer with automatic start and a new low-power processor. CR2450 Battery as seen in the image to the right.
- Interface with connection to the dive computer simply supporting the computer and connection to the PC with USB cable. Software compatible with all Windows and Mac versions.
- Depth gauge calibrated in salt water for maximum accuracy in the most common use.
- Possibility of deactivating DIVE functions to avoid unnecessary alarms during snorkeling or swimming
- Polyvalent Air/Nitrox
- Possibility of using two different mixtures in the same immersion, 1st mix from 21% to 50%, 2nd mix from 21% to 99% O² with 1% increments
- Modified RGBM Wienke 9 tissue algorithm
- RGBM algorithm + Deep Stop (optional)
- Customizable algorithm in 3 levels (Safety factor: SF0, SF1, SF2)
- Allows successive dives with different mixtures
- Graphical oxygen indicator CNS toxicity
- PLAN mode (dive planning)
- PP02 adjustable from 1,2 to 1,6
- Logbook: 50 dives per modality or 40 hours.
- Ascent speed with graphic indicator and visual and acoustic alarms.
- Predefinable altitude
- Acoustic, visual and screen illuminated alarms: PO2, CNS, ascent rate, DECO, DECO skipped, maximum depth exceeded (optional)
- Calibrated in salt water for maximum accuracy
- NO DEC TIME and DEC TIME
- Optional safety stop (“Stop”) in case of dives in safety curve
- Temperature, time, instant PO2, maximum depth allowed and mix used visible underwater at the press of a button
- High power backlit display (one touch, 5 seconds)
- Reset option via menu. Eliminates residual nitrogen memory for use in dive centers for rental or teaching.
- Time display during the dive
- Possibility of silencing ascent rate alarms.
- Studied to provide the necessary basic parameters for diving with mixtures with decompression tables calculated by specific programs.
- Calibrated depth gauge in salt water (maximum precision)
- Provision of current depth, maximum depth, dive time in minutes and seconds, and temperature
- Logbook of 50 dives independent of the dives carried out in “Gauge” mode
- Average depth
- The stopwatch can also be reset underwater.
If you still need more information, take a look at the product manual here.