WHALE WATCHING at COFFS HARBOUR, NSW, AUSTRALIA.
Our 2019 Whale Watching season is here, please contact us to make a booking!!
Yes, our Whale Watching at Coffs Harbour trips are running again from June till end of October 2019. We expect more Humpback Whales than ever before, the last two seasons have given us the best encounters we have seen. Now we also have WHALE SWIMS AT COFFS HARBOUR tour on too (July to Oct)!
Whale Watch Coffs Harbour 2019 trip prices (subject to change)
- $65 per Adult…
- $55 per Aged pensioner or child under 12 Y/Old. (Children must be accompanied by an adult)
- Infants under 3Y/O are free.
- Starting times are 9.00am, 11.00am and then 2.00pm, Depending on demand, we usually start filling trips from morning thru to afternoon times. Meet 15 minutes before departure at Gate E at the Coffs Harbour International Marina ( 30°18’11.0″S 153°08’47.0″E ).
For More Info and To Book, give the shop a call on 02 66 511 611 OR BOOK ONLINE
Whale Watching at Coffs Harbour trips are dependent on weather and sea conditions! Booking are essential!
Our Whale Watch trips at Coffs Harbour operate daily from June to October, in the beautiful waters of the Solitary Islands Marine Park. The Solitary Islands Marine Park is minutes away from Coffs Harbour, and located mid way between Sydney and Brisbane on the New South Wales Mid North Coast.
The Migrating Humpback Whales play in the shallow waters off the Coffs Harbour coastline on their travels north and again on their return trip south. This gives Coffs Harbour a continuous Whale watching season from early June until late October. Want to see Whales up close? Forget about watching from the headlands, this is as close as it gets! Real Whale action!
The Fast ride makes OUR Whale Watching Coffs Harbour trips unique!
The FAST Boat Ride out means we usually see whales only minutes after leaving the harbour. If we see whales in the distance jumping, we can move from one group to another in a very short time, and not miss any action. The one and a half hour trip is mostly spent watching whales, not getting there. It is not just a Whale Watch trip, it is a fun Adventure boat ride too!
Whale Watch Trips will run Daily June till October.
Starting times are 9.00am, 11.00am and then 2.00pm, Depending on demand, we usually start filling trips from morning thru to afternoon times.
For More Info and To Book, give the shop a call on 02 66 511 611
Whale Watching Coffs Harbour trips are dependent on weather and sea conditions! Booking are essential!
Would you like to give a gift to someone? Buy a Whale Watching Gift Certificate
We have Whale Watching Gift Certificates available online to buy or call into our shop and purchase one for a Great Present!
Hang onto your hat too!
If we see some Whale jumping action elsewhere, we have the ability to be onto the action very quickly.
Be prepared for a fun finale in the harbour on the journey home too!
- “Wild Fin” has a fully covered cabin and an exceptionally dry smooth ride.
- Motors are super quiet when idling along with the Whales.
- Whale Watch Trips are usually of 11/2 hours duration.
- Trips are Not Too Long to avoid Sea Sickness!
- Don’t see whales on a trip? Come free for another whale watching tour! (not much chance of that, though!)
- Whale Watch trips are dependent on weather conditions! Booking are essential!
Our Whale Watching Coffs Harbour trips are more fun getting to the whales and then home again…and fast too !
Whale Watching Trips begin in June and ends October
The following link is specific to reviews on our Trip Advisor Whale watching trip
Click on this link if you want more info about the plight of the Humpback Whale. It has some interesting reading!