Become a PADI Rescue Diver. It could save your life! Or you may even save someone else’s life!
PADI Rescue Divers are great dive buddies. Becoming a Rescue Diver builds your confidence in your own ability. You can enjoy your Scuba Diving, knowing you have the training to deal with situations of potential danger.
Want to be a PADI Rescue Diver?
Rescue Diver training expands your knowledge of diving, increases your level of diving skills and makes you more aware of what is happening around you. By being a trained PADI Rescue Diver, you have the skills to safely respond to Scuba Diving emergencies. More importantly, you’ll learn to manage dive sites to prevent problems occurring.
The PADI Rescue Diver course take two days to complete, along with Self Study theory prior to the practical training. We run them regularly over weekends or on demand in small groups of 2 or more.
Course content- what’s in a PADI Rescue Diver Course?
The PADI Rescue Diver course take you through the theory of stress and rescue situations, and procedures for conducting rescues.
Over the 2 day PADI Rescue Diver course, a series of Rescue practical training sessions either in the sea, or in pool, prepares the students for the Scenario style assessment of skills in the final Open Water sessions.
First Aid training is required prior to this course and Self study of the Rescue manual is needed before the start of the Rescue Course. This helps with a full understanding of the theory before completing the Rescue Theory exam
Check out this Blog Why should I become a PADI Rescue Diver
When can I Start?
Start your self study component today!
2 Day PADI Rescue Diver Courses are run on demand, usually on weekend dates throughout the year, contact us and find out when the next course is!
Email us for your PADI Rescue Diver Course.
Bookings are Essential to obtain the required minimum of 3 students for the course.
Join a group, or you would like a private Rescue Diver course? You can START TODAY, contact us now!
PADI Rescue Diver Course – $ 395.00
DAN or PADI First Aid Course (workplace approved) – $120
What’s Included in the Rescue Diver course?
- Current Edition of the PADI Rescue Diver manual
- PADI 5 Star Gold Rescue Diver Certification Card.
- All Equipment Hire although we encourage use of your own!
- Classroom Workshops, Pool Session and Ocean Dives
- FREE Photos for your certification Card
- First Aid Certification (check out our EFR and DAN programmes if needed!).
- No Dive medical is required provided you are medically fit, proof of medical fitness is required.
- A minimum certification of PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or Equivalent is required to commence this course.
- We will provide the CHALLENGE, you bring your swimmers, towel, sunscreen and a sense of humour!