Welcome to Jetty Dive
Jetty Dive Centre, is a PADI 5 Star IDC Centre ideally positioned at the Jetty Strip in Coffs Harbour, in Banana coast country on the Northern coastline of New South Wales, Australia, virtually halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.
Coffs Harbour is the southern gateway to the Solitary Islands Marine Park, a very unique mix of Tropical and Temperate fishlife, the waters of the Solitary Islands are kept clean and warm all year with the East Australian tropical currents, just like the southern Great Barrier reef.
We specialize in Best prices for Scuba equipment and Scuba gear, online and with that personal touch too! We pride ourselves in our high level of PADI training, from PADI open water courses all the way thru to PADI Instructor.
We love SCUBA diving at the Solitary islands on our daily Dive charters for snorkellers or SCUBA divers, our large and comfortable Dive boats offer the best diving available, using modern Scuba hire gear, our passionate Dive Crew have the knowledge and experience to show you the best of the Solitary Islands.
Awards & Ratings
Our PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Centre RATING
We are the only PADI 5 Star Training and Instructor Development centre on the Coffs Coast. This means that you’ll get the highest standards of dive education available. We specialise in Quality training and teach only the Genuine PADI courses.
We are a complete 5 Star IDC Dive Centre, the highest rating of PADI!
- Dive Charters with complimentary Dive Leaders available on Dives
- Diver Education from Beginner to Instructor Level, and 12 Specialties!
- Equipment Servicing by Certified Technicians
- Air and Nitrox fills with “cleanest air” certificate rating
- Our Dive Boat, the biggest most comfortable on the Coffs coast
- Well Stocked Retail Showroom with ONLINE STORE PRICES
- Excellent Spare Parts Inventory – we carry spares for all current Oceanic and Aqualung regs
- Workplace acredited First Aid and Administer O2 Programs and Speciaised Scientific Diver course
- Project Aware Supporter and Go Eco Approved Operator
- Jetty Dive is also a DAN (Divers Alert Network) and TDI Tech Training Centre. Plus we can arrange accommodation packages, and offer a wide range of products and services to non-divers, from Adventure Snorkeling trips to Whale Watching.
PADi 5 Star statement:
The PADI 5 Star Dive Center membership level is awarded to progressive PADI Dive Centers that excel in providing dive consumers with a full range of diver education programs, equipment selection, and experience opportunities and that actively promote aquatic environmental awareness. A PADI 5 Star Dive Center is active in its community presenting a professional image consistent with, or better than, the norm of the marketplace. These dive centers embrace the PADI System of diver education and are committed to providing customers with quality products, services and experiences.
MULTI AWARD WINNING
- Trip Advisor Award of Excellence 2016
- Australian Underwater Products NSW Industry Excellence Award 2016
- Oceanic NSW Regional Dive Centre of the Year 2011
- Oceanic NSW Regional Dive Centre of the Year 2014
- On a regional level, we were finalists in the Tourism Operator of the Year and Winner of the Excellence in the Environment Award for 2006.
- Aqualung Outstanding Regional Dealer NSW 2008
- Project Aware Fund Raising Award 2007
- Coffs Coast Business Awards 2006 – “Excellence in the Environment Award”
- Oceanic Regional Dive Centre of the Year 2006
- Project Aware Fund Raising Award 2006
- PADI Outstanding Customer Service and Professionalism 2005
- Oceanic Regional Dive Centre of the Year 2005
- Oceanic Excellence Award 2004
- Oceanic Excellence Award 2003
- Oceanic Excellence Award 2001
- PADI Professionalism Excellence Award 1999
- Strong supporters of Project Aware (the environmental initiative of PADI) for many years, Jetty Dive has been recognized in the past two years, for its work leading projects such as “Splash for Trash” as part of International Clean up Day.
- We are also very proud to have achieved the status of a “Go Eco” operator rating, ranking Tourism Operators based on their interaction and impact on the environment.
Do you have an accessible shop?
Yes. There is accessible parking directly in front of the dive centre. The entry doors are spacious and the floors in the retail area are smooth and carpeted. There are small inconsistencies in the concrete in the section of the shop used for courses and learning, which we endeavor to repair soon. The bathroom ammenities are not wheelchair accessable.
Are your boats accessible?
Yes! As both of our current boats are “rigid hull inflatables” this gives us quite the advantage for accessibility. The inflatable sides can be sat on, with one’s legs being swung to the inside of the boat to allow boarding. Our staff are more than happy to help out wherever required or desired to assist you. Our boats feature twin ladders for boarding. Our staff can help lift your gear up individually prior to helping you get up the ladders back into the boat if you wish, to save the strain of walking up the ladders with the gear on your back. For our Whale Watching Trips or Eco Tours, we require all customers to remain seated whilst the boat is in movement. The boat has space for a stroller or pram to be stored, but due to our requirements whilst the boat is in movement the pram or stroller can not be in use on board. With our new boat, prams, strollers, adn wheelchairs will be able to remain on board.
Is boarding your boats accessible?
We get you to meet us at Coffs Harbour International Marina for the Whale Watching Tours, which has ample parking (click here to check it out on google maps) and a ramp leading down the floating wharf to where you are to board the boat. We can assist you wherever required or desired.