Welcome to Jetty Dive
Jetty Dive Centre, is a PADI 5 Star IDC Centre ideally positioned at the Jetty Strip in Coffs Harbour, in Banana coast country on the Northern coastline of New South Wales, Australia, virtually halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.
Coffs Harbour is the southern gateway to the Solitary Islands Marine Park, a very unique mix of Tropical and Temperate fishlife, the waters of the Solitary Islands are kept clean and warm all year with the East Australian tropical currents, just like the southern Great Barrier reef.
We specialize in Best prices for Scuba equipment and Scuba gear, online and with that personal touch too! We pride ourselves in our high level of PADI training, from PADI open water courses all the way thru to PADI Instructor.
We love SCUBA diving at the Solitary islands on our daily Dive charters for snorkellers or SCUBA divers, our large and comfortable Dive boats offer the best diving available, using modern Scuba hire gear, our passionate Dive Crew have the knowledge and experience to show you the best of the Solitary Islands.
Awards & Ratings
Our PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Centre RATING
We are the only PADI 5 Star Training and Instructor Development centre on the Coffs Coast. This means that you’ll get the highest standards of dive education available. We specialise in Quality training and teach only the Genuine PADI courses.
We are a complete 5 Star IDC Dive Centre, the highest rating of PADI!
- Dive Charters with complimentary Dive Leaders available on Dives
- Diver Education from Beginner to Instructor Level, and 12 Specialties!
- Equipment Servicing by Certified Technicians
- Air and Nitrox fills with “cleanest air” certificate rating
- Our Dive Boat, the biggest most comfortable on the Coffs coast
- Well Stocked Retail Showroom with ONLINE STORE PRICES
- Excellent Spare Parts Inventory – we carry spares for all current Oceanic and Aqualung regs
- Workplace acredited First Aid and Administer O2 Programs and Speciaised Scientific Diver course
- Project Aware Supporter and Go Eco Approved Operator
- Jetty Dive is also a DAN (Divers Alert Network) and TDI Tech Training Centre. Plus we can arrange accommodation packages, and offer a wide range of products and services to non-divers, from Adventure Snorkeling trips to Whale Watching.
PADi 5 Star statement:
The PADI 5 Star Dive Center membership level is awarded to progressive PADI Dive Centers that excel in providing dive consumers with a full range of diver education programs, equipment selection, and experience opportunities and that actively promote aquatic environmental awareness. A PADI 5 Star Dive Center is active in its community presenting a professional image consistent with, or better than, the norm of the marketplace. These dive centers embrace the PADI System of diver education and are committed to providing customers with quality products, services and experiences.
MULTI AWARD WINNING
- Trip Advisor Award of Excellence 2016
- Australian Underwater Products NSW Industry Excellence Award 2016
- Oceanic NSW Regional Dive Centre of the Year 2011
- Oceanic NSW Regional Dive Centre of the Year 2014
- On a regional level, we were finalists in the Tourism Operator of the Year and Winner of the Excellence in the Environment Award for 2006.
- Aqualung Outstanding Regional Dealer NSW 2008
- Project Aware Fund Raising Award 2007
- Coffs Coast Business Awards 2006 – “Excellence in the Environment Award”
- Oceanic Regional Dive Centre of the Year 2006
- Project Aware Fund Raising Award 2006
- PADI Outstanding Customer Service and Professionalism 2005
- Oceanic Regional Dive Centre of the Year 2005
- Oceanic Excellence Award 2004
- Oceanic Excellence Award 2003
- Oceanic Excellence Award 2001
- PADI Professionalism Excellence Award 1999
- Strong supporters of Project Aware (the environmental initiative of PADI) for many years, Jetty Dive has been recognized in the past two years, for its work leading projects such as “Splash for Trash” as part of International Clean up Day.
- We are also very proud to have achieved the status of a “Go Eco” operator rating, ranking Tourism Operators based on their interaction and impact on the environment.