Padi Nite Diver- experience the adventure, thrill and excitement of night diving
The sun sets, as you gear up. Although you’ve seen this reef many times before, this time you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light.
PADI Night Diver Course content
You learn about night dive planning, equipment and navigation. You practice these on three night dives, plus introduce yourself to the whole new cast of critters that comes out after the sun goes down.
- Dive lights and night diving equipment
- Entries, exits and navigation at night
- Nocturnal aquatic life
- Communication and light handling
- Planning and Safety
Counts towards your PADI Master Scuba Diver Rating!
When can I Start?
Courses are run on specific trips along with some shore diving.
Bookings are Essential.
PADI Night Diver Course – $ 345.00,
Gold Club members $295.00
- Three Dives at the Solitary Islands Marine Park aboard our Dive Boat or from shore.
- Night Diver Manual
- Back-up torch and/or Cylume stick
- PADI Gold Night Diver Certification Card
- Dive Equipment Hire NOT included – $55 extra – if required.
No dive medical is required. A minimum certification of PADI Open Water Diver or Equivalent, is required to commence this course.