PADI Equipment Specialist Course
Familiarize yourself with the operation and maintenance of your dive equipment
The more you know about how your gear works, the more performance you can get from it, and the better you can care for it. Fix minor problems on the spot.
Want to know about how your dive gear works? This course familiarizes you with the operation and maintenance of your dive equipment. At Jetty Dive our courses are run by our own Manufacturer Certified Service Technicians, so there is no one better to learn from.
- Reviews the theory, principles and operation of dive equipment.
- Routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage.
- Common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures.
- Simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new gear.
The PADI Equipment Specialist Course is not an equipment repair course, but it provides the foundation you’ll want if you’re interested in learning equipment repair.
COUNTS TOWARDS YOUR MASTER SCUBA DIVER RATING.
When can I Start?
Now! Courses can start daily.
Bookings are Essential.
Duration: 1 Day
Equipment Specialist Course – $ 250.00 per person for two or more students
$300 for a One on One student course
Knowledge Development, Workshops & Certification
- Knowledge Development & Classroom Workshops
- PADI Equipment Specialist Certification
- FREE Photos for your certification.
- And as usual FREE Tea and Coffee.