We know you love pockets, and the Apeks Tech Shorts have plenty! Apeks Tech Shorts can be worn above a dry suit or a wet suit to create additional pocket space, or can be worn alone for use in warm water or for other aquatic activities. Ideal for warm water diving conditions where the additional storage of slates, spools or torches is required while wearing a wet suit. The protective rubber prints on the back reduces friction damage while increasing grip and would be very useful outside of the dive environment, for example on a jet ski or RIB.
- 1.5mm neoprene -small diamond lining outside, nylon inside.
- Easily adjustable waist band with 2 hook and loop flaps and adjustable strap with a quick release buckle.
- Big cargo pockets with expandable system, made in fabric to prevent the distortion of the shape.
- Grommets for fast drainage.
- D ring to secure accessories.
- Protective rubber prints on the back reduces friction damage while increasing grip, useful if used on a jet ski or RIB.
- Taped sewing on back and inside legs to prevent broken threads.
- Unisex model: Available in 8 sizes from XXXS to XXL.
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!