Aqualung Dimension BCD
Aqualung Dimension BCD is a back inflation style BC that incorporates Aqua Lung’s integrated Wrapture™ Harness System, providing amazing comfort and stability. The Dimension is made from durable, fade-resistant ResisteK™ material and features the patented SureLock™ II mechanical integrated weight system.
By placing the air cell behind them, the diver is more streamlined in the Dimension.
Custom backpack is thin to keep cylinder close to your center of gravity and efficiently distributes the cylinder weight.
The Wrapture™ Harness System works in conjunction with the shoulder swivel buckles (patented) to prevent ride-up and supports the weight pockets.
The patented SureLock™ II weight system provides a simple, single pull release. Loading into the Aqualung Dimension BCD is as simple as insert and click”.
Aqualung Dimension BCD features:
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water.
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.
- Adjustable chest strap for personal comfort.
- A clever octo-pocket on the right lobe secures the octopus while keeping it accessible and visible throughout the dive.
- Two large, easy-to-access utility pockets are found on either side of the Dimension.
- Easy-to-access knife attachment points on the left lobe accommodate the Aqua Lung Squeezelock knife.
- Features 4 stainless steel D-rings and 4 plastic D-rings (1 is located inside the left pocket) for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option.
- Rolled neoprene neck collar for comfort.
- Non-ditchable weight pockets on the back of the BC help the diver achieve proper positioning in the water.
- All sizes are capable of holding up to 30 lbs / 13.5 kg of lead weight.
- Optional accessories include the Airsource, Squeeze lock knife and reflector kit.
Refer to this Aqualung Sizing Chart to find out which size fits you!