Aqualung Explorer Roller Bag
The Aqualung Explorer Roller Bag is made for travel. This bag is the perfect size for a full dive kit and all your other travel gear. The side pockets are designed to fit fins as long and wide as the Aqua Lung Phazer fins, Giant size.
Both sides of the bag have anchor loops for mounting easy access gear with carabineers or securing your bag to the deck of the boat. The body of the bag is made from 1680D Polyester and high wear areas are reinforced with Tarpaulin.
The bag is a great size for bulky dive gear and all your clothes, being a large bag, be careful that you don’t go over the 23kg airline bag limit.
Features of the Aqualung Explorer Roller Bag.
- It has Extra Durable 1680D Polyester with PVC coating.
- Articulated side fin pockets means you don’t have them fill up your bag!.
- The High visibility grey liner is a bonus.
- Abrasion resistant Tarpaulin front and side panels to help avoid the crazy baggage handlers destroy your bag.
- Retractable top handle and Rugged wheel set.
- Rebounding PE board frame for when the baggage handlers throw your bag.
- Protective V-Diamond base and 8 corner guards.
- #10 locking corrosion resistant zippers with extended pullers.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- dimensions are 29 x 20 x 13 in (73 x 51 x 33 cm).
- Total volume is 7540 in³ (123 litres).
- The weight of the Explorer Roller Bag is 8.75 Lbs (4 kg).
We have also another bag made by Cressi, the Moby Light Bag, which is lightweight (only 2.9kg) and ideal for travel too!
Week in and week out, a Divemaster brings his gear into our Dive Shop to dive and his bag gets a flogging. The poor old Explorer has stood up to some rough treatment, and still going. Baggage Handlers have developed great skills of throwing heavy bags (maybe they don’t like us!). These bags have stood up well against the bags worst enemy!