The Aqualung Freediving Buoy is a 50L buoy dedicated to those who love freediving. It is a terrific surface marker, showing others that you’re underwater and offers secuirty along with basic neccessities to enjoy your time in the water.
This Freediving Buoy is made of highly resistant outer material, is equipped with mulitple handles, and has mulptiple D-rings. The multiple handles offer a sense of security on the surface, in between descent and ascent. The Aqualung Freediving Buoy includes a large internal space, making it a perfect spot to stow away your haylard or the included removable dive flag during transport. Inflattable by either an oral inflattion or a pump-assisted inflation, you won’t be dissappointed by how simple the Aqualung Freediving Buoy is to inflate.
- Oral inflator and dump valve
- 3 robust handles and 3 lateral handles to hold in the water
- Fast drainage thanks to the Single-layer net design at the bottom
- Large opening zipper on the top
- One D buckle at the bottom plus two D buckles on the side
- Standard diving flag to be fixed inside the dedicated loop
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!
Check out our Dive Centre Youtube clip to see how good the diving is at the Solitary Islands Marine Park!