Atomic Aquatics Frameless 2 Mask
The Atomic Aquatics Frameless 2 Mask is known for it’s extraordinary view, and unparalleled comfort.
The Frameless 2 is a evolution of the Atomic Frameless Mask, combining two grades of silicon that are molded together to create the most comfortable mask to wear in the water. Frameless 2 has all of the features that made the Frameless mask popular, and it’s even more comfortable over hours of dive time.
- Special ultra-soft silicon sealing flange.
- Unmatched durability and resistance to breakage
- Optical quality, distortion-free UltraClear Lenses
- Hydrodynamic styling with no exposed external frame.
- Wide vision and low volume
- Great fit.
- Squeeze-to-adjust buckles.
- Comes in two colours – clear or black silicone rubber
- The Frameless 2 mask only comes in a large fit – if you’re looking for a smaller fit, try the original Atomic Frameless Mask.
Both the Atomic Frameless and SubFrame models offer a new standard feature never seen or “seen through” before in a diving mask. Atomic call them UltraClear lenses.
What makes UltraClear special? Did you ever notice that normal dive mask lenses have a green tint to the glass? To see this tint, put your existing mask up to a piece of white paper and see for yourself. This is the result of iron impurities left over in lower quality “float” or window type glass. That green tint distorts true colors and blocks out some of the light that reaches the eye.
UltraClear is a new and exciting optical quality glass with exceptional clarity and high light transmission, with no color distortion. The exceptionally high light transmittance and lack of distortion in the UltraClear lens maximizes the light available for improved visual acuity, especially underwater in low light conditions.
Jetty Dive Centre is proudly a family owned business, and Mike and Deb have run the show since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in our products, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help!