The Cressi Alpha Ultra Dry Snorkel allows users to take every breath with confidence and focus on the reef below.
- The Cressi Alpha Ultra Dry snorkel features a float mechanism which closes instantly to prevent water from entering the snorkel whether accidentally or purposely submerged. this means no more water in your mouth if a wave crashes over you.
- The Flexible lower bore reduces jaw fatigue. The mouthpiece fits comfortably in your mouth and not pulling to one side.
- The soft Silicone corrugated hose allows the Mouthpiece to drop away when not in use–great for scuba divers.
- The Alpha snorkel has a High-quality silicone mouthpiece. It is comfortable and durable.
- The Uniquely Angled mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue as it fits squarely into your mouth without pulling on the Snorkel or mask strap.
- It has a Lower purge valve. That allows water to be quickly expelled from the snorkel if you take the snorkel out of your mouth.
- An excellent feature! It has a Streamlined design reduces drag while swimming. Unlike other Dry-top snorkels that are very bulky and create drag whilst underwater.
- Adjustable clip to secure to the mask strap. The clip can easily be split to remove the snorkel from the mask for securing to any mask in it’s case.
The Cressi Alpha Ultra Dry Snorkel is a perfect partner to the Cressi F1 with all the colours of the Mask to have a perfect combination.
JETTY DIVE Report on the Alpha Ultra Dry snorkel:
This snorkel has great features. The low profile mouthpiece and purge valve has an advantage of less water resistance due to it’s size. The Dry Valve is also a very low profile and again, an advantage as it will have less drag in the water when Scuba Diving.
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!