The Cressi Tokugawa 3mm Wetsuit is an excellent spearfishing wetsuit. It was designed with Cressi Australia’s knowledge and help, specifically for use in Australian waters.
The Tokugawa wetsuit adapts to different water environments. That means that this wetsuit will camoflague from the blue waters of North Queensland to the greener tones of Southern Western Australia. The Tokugawa suit’s pattern provides ultimate camo for all environments.
These suits are focused on providing a new level of quality, features and fit with a classy and attractive appearance.
The Tokugawa 3mm wetsuit is a one-piece suit. We can get in stock the two pieces if you would prefer – just let us know!
Tokugawa 3mm Wetsuit Features:
- Cressi Anatomically cut pattern – the Cressi wetsuit patterns are so individual, and beautifully molded to fit the human body. This continues through the entire range of Tokugawa Suits.
- Fitted with an extended knee pad that covers and protects the suit and you – including shin reinforcement, which can aid in increasing the life of your suit if you’re kneeling on the ocean floor a lot when spearfishing.
- Fitted with a high-density chest pad.
- Features a YKK Branded Zipper.
- Dura Stretch Nylon Lining – Providing the bets of both worlds, the Cressi Tokugawa range offers an amazing compromise between stretch and comfort of the suit, with durability
The sizing of the Cressi Tokugawa 3mm Wetsuit is men’s 1-7 –
1 – XS, 2 – S, 3 – M, 4 – L, XL – 5, XXL – 6, XXXL – 7
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!