The Oberon and Viper Mask, Snorkel, and Fin Set is great for the avid snorkeller, or warm-water scuba diver!
The Viper Fins are closed heel so there’s no need for boots, and the lightweight construction of the sets mean they’re great for travel.
This set features the Oberon Mask and Snorkel set, and the Viper Closed heel fins.
Oberon Mask and Snorkel Set
The Oceanpro Oberon mask and snorkel set is a new winner in the Oceanpro range!
This mask has a solid, frameless single-lens design with a coloured silicone skirt. The size and shape of the skirt fits most face types and shapes, and as it is a soft-touch silicone can easily mold to the face while maintaining a seal to avoid leaking. The clips on the side of the mask are an easy squeeze-to-adjust function, making adjustment of the strap’s tightness an easy task, even with gloves on.
The Oberon snorkel features a splash guard on top of the snorkel, which aids in reduces water entering the mask. The purge valve on the snorkel sits low, which aids in clearing, and the mouthpiece is silicone for comfort when sitting in the mouth.
Not only this, but the mask and snorkel set comes in three vibrant colours – Teal, Blue and Black.
- Quality Silicone mask that fits most face types
- Low volume mask makes for simple clearing
- Tempered Glass lens safety glass offers a great field of vision
- Easy to adjust side buckles
- Easy to clear Purge snorkel
- Upper Splash guard on snorkel to minimise water entry in surface chop
- Replaceable silicone mouthpiece
- Easy to attach snorkel keeper
The Oceanic Viper Closed Heel Fins blade’s Flexible Power Thrust Channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency. The engineered channels and side rails direct water flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to spill” from the sides of the blade for uncompromising power and efficiency.
- Available in six sizes and four colours.
- Ideal for all diving and snorkeling skill levels.
- Flexible Power Thrust Channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency.
- Power Vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade.
- Oversized blade produces increased thrust and propulsion.
- Generous yet streamlined foot pocket fits a wide range of boot styles while significantly reducing drag.
- Extremely light weight for increased performance and ease of travel.
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!