The Ocean Hunter Heavy Duty Catch Bag is a heavy duty catch bag with lots of excellent features. It’s the biggest, toughest, baddest catch bag in the Ocean Hunter range.
This Heavy Duty Catch Bag is designed for easy one handed operation. It makes emptying your catch bag much more efficient with a full length zip. This zip is also convenient for removing crays and shellfish from your catch bag. The top of the bag has a spring mechanism which reduces the chance of your catch escaping. The bag can be folded smaller and secured with a clip.
Constructed with Marine grade stainless steel construction, the handles of the bag are 202 stainless steel, and the springs are 304 stainless steel. It uses a composite bonded HS mesh base with an oversized zipper so your catch stays safe whilke reducing drag. The upper construction of the bag is fail-safe PVC, protecting against rocks, coral, and lobster spines, because only the tough bags survive.
- Built strong and extremely durable to carry large amounts of catch.
- 653mm wide (at the bottom) and 788mm tall.
- Extremely durable construction
- Can be folded and clipped so you can shorten the bag.
- Zippered section allows for easy removal of crays and shellfish.
- Marine grade stainless construction
- Moulded handle grips for improved comfort.
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!