The Oceanic Biolite Travel BCD was created to keep things simple with a clean, straightforward design… It’s a complete solution – featuring a streamlined integrated weight system, while still keeping lightweight enough for travel. It is the ultimate travel BC when needing lightweight luggage, with a perfect balance of features and benefits that makes diving a pure joy.
The Biolite has all of the features you have come to expect from oceanic. It features the patented adjustable depth compensating cummerbund, and a self-adjusting sternum strap, which maintain your comfort throughout the dive even while your wetsuit is compressing at depth.
It is a BCD that is clearly designed for travel. Not only is it lightweight at only 2.5kg (5.5lbs), but the backpack is easy to fold in half for travel. The air cell is made from Patented Bioflex material, which can stretch and conform. This means the aircell can be smaller and more compact, all whilst providing the same amount of lift. Not only is this ideal for the size for travel, but to be more streamlined in the water.
The Biolite also now comes in sizes from XS-XXL – making it an even better all-rounded BCD.
Oceanic Biolite Travel BCD Features:
- BCD Type: Rear Inflation
- Air Cell Material: Patented Bioflex
- Total BC weight is only 2.5Kg.
- Includes right shoulder carabiner adjustable positioning system.
- Streamlined, Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 6.3Kg.
- Crucial areas made of 1000D denier Cordura fabric
- Low profile back pack, makes it easy to fold in half for traveling purposes
- Lift capacity: SM, MD 32 lb; LG, XL, XXL 38 lb
- Includes dual 6.3Kg front weight pocket “Quick Drop” weight release system.
- Low profile back pack, makes it easy to fold in half for traveling purposes.
- Self Adjusting sternum strap.
- Generous soft back pad
- Dual 4.5Kg tank band “Non Drop Weight Pocket”
Unsure of your size? Take a look at the sizing chart:
|XS||152.4 – 165cm||45 – 56.7kg||66 – 91cm||71 – 91cm|
|S||157 – 170cm||54.4 – 70.3kg||76 – 102cm||76 – 96.5cm|
|M||170 – 178cm||68 – 81.6kg||86 – 112cm||81 – 102cm|
|L||183 – 188cm||81.6 – 95.2kg||96.5 – 122cm||86 – 107cm|
|XL||188 – 196cm||88 – 109kg||102 – 127cm||96.5 – 117cm|
|XXL||188 – 196cm||109 – 125kg||127 – 140cm||117 – 127cm|
Proudly family owned, Mike and Deb have run Jetty Dive Centre since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in the products we stock, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help you out any way we can!