The Salvimar Noah Freediving Mask is a low volume, lightweight mask. Salvimar produces reliable spearfishing and freediving masks, manufactured in Italy and designed for durability and performance.
The mask features a very low volume, which is achieved by using an internal chassis to connect the two lenses, but avoiding contact with the nose by moving it slightly outwards forming the visible ridge between the lenses. This low volume aids in clearing and equalizing the mask efficiently. Furthermore, the lenses being brought closer to the eyes gives improved field of vision, whilst the opaque silicone skirt prevents light entering your peripheral vision. Thus, giving a clearer view of your direct line of sight.
This mask makes equalizing easier, with an easy to reach nose pocket. The soft-touch matte skirt with a double feathered edge and split strap assembly provide an effective and comfortable seal. The mask features quick adjust push button buckles, which can adjust the mask to your exact preference.
All these features make for a mask which is perfect for use as a spearfishing and freediving mask that you can rely on.
- Salvimar Noah Freediving Mask:
- Super Low Volume Design
- Dual Tempered Glass Lenses
- Wide Field of Vision
- Extremely Lightweight Mask
- Weight: 4.94 oz. (140 g)
- Clear Silicone Rubber Create Reflections on Inside of Lenses from Surface Light
- Opaque Non-Glare Silicone
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt
- Wide Split Style Silicone Rubber Mask Strap
- Feathered Edge Skirt and Wide Strap for Superior Seal on Face
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Micro-Metrically Quick Adjust Buckles
Take a closer look on YouTube below
Jetty Dive Centre is proudly a family owned business, and Mike and Deb have run the show since 1996. Our team has developed extensive knowledge in our products, as we’re out diving with them! If you have any questions or would like a personal recommendation, feel free to contact us anytime. We’d be happy to help!